NC Trading Advertisements

Spritzie

I'm looking for the Hypnotic Purple Swirl Contacts that are currently a prize in the new Secret Meepit Stache game, I won the Crayon Wrapper dress when I got confused with the tickets which is also a Gold Tier Item which I could possibly trade for the contacts? If anyone is interested then just get in contact via the forum or NM :) thank you.

Hi guys! I'm currently looking for:

mall_pyl_darkfaeriestaff.gif (Dark Faerie Magic Staff)

I am willing to trade any (or all) of the following:

mall_pyl_evilplantgar.gif (Cursed Flowers Background)

mall_pyl_faerieshadowtrink.gif (Dark Faerie Shadow)

mall_pyl_smokedress.gif (Dark Faerie Smoke Dress)

I also have a few Crafting Faerie quest rewards to trade if you're looking for those instead. I have 4 gift boxes available. My neopets username is kermitundich.

Thanks all!

I'm looking for the Evil Fuzzle Shower:

mall_shower_evilfuzzles.gif

I don't have many NC items to trade, just this two:

mall_claw_fire_prettywig.gif

Crazy Fire Wig

mall_jjbounce_wintoken1.gif

Advent Calendar JubJub Power Bounce Token 1-pack

I'm currently seeking the Dark Faerie Magic Orbs from the new Meepit Stache game ^_^

I'm offering an extensive NC Closet and custom for them, please neomail me on hedwig17gray if you have a wishlist for them :)

some items here:

http://www.neopets.c...gu=hedwig17gray

and

http://www.neopets.c...gu=kadoatielove

but i have much much more in closet and my SDB (run out of room in galleries again <_< )

I'm seeking either the Black and White New Years Dress or Black Ruffled Dress

mall_dress_nyblwh.gifmall_blum_blackdress.gif

List of things I have UFT is here, as well as any items currently in the mall.

I'm looking for any of the gold prizes in the new 'stache game and a pair of constellation wings. I have the following items UFT, as well as any buyable item in the mall.

- dark faerie magic wig (x2)

- dark faerie smoke dress (x2)

- cursed flowers foreground

- crayon flower foreground

- rainbow colours shower

Feel free to contact me either here or on neopets, preferably my main, Kaanana.

Q: What happens when a person with ADD and OCD sets out to restock all day Half-Price Day?

A: She creates a spreadsheet of unmatched trades, of course!

As i was poking through the trades looking for my Blue Kadoatie Hoodie (THANK YOU, sftangliz!!!!!), i noted that some people wanted stuff others were offering. The OCD devil on my shoulder was insisting that this information had to be organized; these people had to be brought together. Then the ADD devil on my other shoulder said "restock is boring; go spend hours poring through 1,800 NC items that you don't actually need for yourself." The "ZOMG, Wat?!? Go Do Something Productive!" angel had no shoulder to sit on, so had gone out for coffee (....several years earlier).

The result is a Google spreadsheet of the information i gleaned from all the posts here, which i then pored through looking for "has/wants" matches. Yeah, i'm just that loony. Here's what i came up with (spoiler'ed to keep this post more compact):

tdnNCtrades.png

I set the visibility to "anybody who has the link may view" (but NOT edit), so if you'd like to look at the complete list for some reason, click here for the Google spreadsheet. If TDN would like to take control of this spreadsheet (i.e. have it available to edit), i would be happy to effect that.

---------------------------------------------------------------

edit/disclaimer: not responsible for potential feelings of disappointment resulting from items mistakenly marked "has" when they should have been "wants"

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mishalunchbox, that list is really helpful! Thanks for taking time to do it!

I found the item I was looking for.

My next challenge is to complete the look I want for my Kougra Stripes.

These are the items I'm searching for:

Fancy Purple Facepaint

Side Purple Ponytail Wig - (I have the green one that I'm willing to trade away)

Butterfly Dress

Pink Lulu Contacts

Butterfly Arm Tattoo

I'm also looking for Green contacts for Decreta that are the Zenco's Magnificent Contacts or similar.

Also for Nappy I'm looking for Purple contacts that are the Roberta's Collectors Contacts or similar.

Currently not searching for these items.

Edited by Mouseykins

If you check that image i posted in the Spoiler a few posts up, or the spreadsheet i made, i believe someone has that wig :)

I actually just came back to edit my post. A staffer has the wig and will be trading with me for it. But thanks and at the time I posted I didn't have time to look through the spreadsheet which is a great idea. Nice job on it!

Also you can take me off the list for the Blue Polka Dot Dress I recieved it today from a wonderfully kind person! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Desperately seeking:

Comfy Purple Culottes

Rainbow Cardigan &

Pretty Dark Wig

So far I have very little to offer, and what I have, I have yet to put on a petpage, but I have NC if there's anything currently in the mall that would work as a trade c:

Desperately seeking:

Comfy Purple Culottes

Rainbow Cardigan &

Pretty Dark Wig

So far I have very little to offer, and what I have, I have yet to put on a petpage, but I have NC if there's anything currently in the mall that would work as a trade c:

just so you know, Pretty Dark Wig is unfortunately an Elite Boutique item and cannot be traded :(

if you have access to the Elite shop in the NC mall its 150NC (and very pretty!) but it refuses to go into a gift box. TNT considers the Elite Boutique shop a "loyalty perk" and despite frequent requests to change the "No-Trade" status of the item they haven't :(

Your account needs to be 49 months (or older) to have access to the Elite Boutique. it will show itself as a gold star in a red circle at the upper right hand corner of the NC mall or can be accessed by dropping down the Speciality menu in the NC mall and selecting Elite Boutique.

we are currently working on an article about the Elite Boutique and hope to have it up soon :)

good luck seeking the rest of your items! ^_^

and psst! :offtopic: but LOKI!!! *hearts* :D :D :D the main reason i went to watch the Avengers ;)

The summer shop items are retiring tonight and I wasn't able to get my hands on more NC before today.

I'm looking for someone willing to do a 150 NC custom (Or has the item I'm looking for, UFT) I'm wanting to get the Arkmite Pool Foreground:

mall_fg_inflatablepool.gif

I have a pet page of my UFT NC items HERE. I also have one Valentines Gift Box Mystery Capsule that's not listed on my UFT list.

If anyone is interested, please contact me and we can work something out. Thank you :D

I am mainly seeking Bandit Mask, Toy Scythe of Dread and Mystery Capsules not in my gallery but I do have a couple other items on the back burner I am searching for. My wishlist is located here:

http://www.neopets.com/~The_Wraith_2790

I can't do customs until I get back from vacation next month but my UFT list is located here:

http://www.neopets.com/~04__Hydro__20

I am willing to trade the following item(s) for Underwater Jeran Statue, Marching Clockwork Jeran Foreground, and/or Jeran Collectors Sword:

mall_claw_water_teapartybg.gif

1x Underwater Tea Party Background

mall_claw_water_coralwings.gif

1x Coral Wings

mall_claw_water_kelpbg.gif

2x Kelp Forest Path Background

mall_mat_fence_kikolake.gif

1x Kiko Lake Fence

mall_spacegirl_oxtank.gif

1x Space Bounty Hunter Oxygen Tank

mall_mat_fence_darigan.gif

1x Darigan Citadel Fence

mall_tennis_bounceball.gif

1x Bouncing Tennis Ball

Please send me a message if you are interested. I have three gift boxes.

I am currently seeking:

Valentine Apron, Side Ponytail White Wig and Valentine Cafe Background

mall_apron_valentine.gifmall_wig_sidepony_white.gifmall_bg_valentinecafe.gif

My NC Trading list is here: http://www.neopets.com/~flosteroo

I am boxless at the moment but I should be able to buy GBCs when they're released in the mall this month.

Please neomail me at unquelled or pm here if you are interested in trading.