NC Trading Advertisements

Spritzie

Pink Lulu's; you gots 'em, I wants 'em. Contact on Neo account please?

EDIT!!!! Got the contacts, now seeking Clover Shooting Cannon :D

EDIT #2~ Got the Cannon, casually seeking Gnome BG (not Garden Gnomes BG, got that..)...

i'm currently seeking an Initiate Wizard Cape or a Spooky Apple Tree Foreground :) I'm willing to trade a/several following item(s) for one:

-Prissy Miss Usuki Collector Dress
-
Tower Princess Wig
-
Colourful Desert Wings
-
Pretty Wonderland Dress
-
Funky Shenkuu Wig
-
Regal Altador Dress
-Cherry Blossom Silk Dress
-Lightning Bolt Fence
-Nostalgic Summer Bathing Suit
-
Ruffled Grey Shrug

just pm or nm me if you're interested- even if you'd like one of the above items, but don't have what i'm after, they're still uft :)

I'm desperately seeking my priority wishes from my WL. My TL is on the same page, and I also have some things in my closet that I may be able to trade. Also may be able to do a small custom. Feel free to message me here or neomail me at snowbunny_x3 :)

WL/TL ; http://www.neopets.com/~Avaleina

Trade NC item for Thieving boots

I would really like some Thieving boots and I just missed out on getting some. I have various NC items that I would be willing to exchange for them.

Prissy Miss Bow

Ornate Circus Tent Wings

Big Candle Pillars

Box of Chocolates Hat

Fancy Ruffled Skirt

Fetching Pirate Stubble

Filigree Carousel Negg

Monarchial Wig

Peppermint Earmuffs

Merry Balloon Gift Foreground

Ship Hat and Wig

Set Anchor Staff

Vibrant Gears Garland

Lightning Bolt Fence

Cupcake Crown

Circle of Balloons

Baby Summer Hat

Baby Winter Sweater

Spooky Halloween Shower

Surrounded by Swords Foreground

• 3 weeks later...

Hey TDN;

I'm from Singapore, and i was trying my luck on the Baby Wonderclaw Machine. I think i spent close to about 1.5k Nc on just getting that Dress on the GOLD TIER. So far, my luck has been terrible. I've been getting the judge hog costume, wigs & the blushes on the Gold Tier, but sadly no dresses. I'm from singapore, hence i dont think i could purchase a gift bo to trade it with others. However, if there is a way for me to purchase a gift box, please do tell me, i'll gladly do so.

If you kind people have any extra of that CUTE Baby Polka Dot Dress, Solandres would be greatful in wearing it.

Thank you.

Ps; this isn't begging, thanks

Hey TDN;

I'm from Singapore, and i was trying my luck on the Baby Wonderclaw Machine. I think i spent close to about 1.5k Nc on just getting that Dress on the GOLD TIER. So far, my luck has been terrible. I've been getting the judge hog costume, wigs & the blushes on the Gold Tier, but sadly no dresses. I'm from singapore, hence i dont think i could purchase a gift bo to trade it with others. However, if there is a way for me to purchase a gift box, please do tell me, i'll gladly do so.

If you kind people have any extra of that CUTE Baby Polka Dot Dress, Solandres would be greatful in wearing it.

Thank you.

Ps; this isn't begging, thanks

There is Pastel Paisley Gift Box Mystery Capsule right now (till the end of the March) on sale in NC Mall which will give you at least one gift box.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm looking for Commander Garoos Collectors Shoulder Armour (April 2013), in case anyone doesn't want theirs after receiving the bonus item for the collectible series. In return, I'm offering to buy something from the NC Mall.

• 2 weeks later...

A friend of mine is looking for Seaweed Bubble Shower. If anyone is looking to trade that particular item, let me know and we can probably work on a deal.

I'm looking for these Ona items for my gallery:

mall_plushie_christmasona.gifmall_jjpb_whiteona_float.gifmall_hh_valentinerobotplushie.gif
Christmas Ona Handheld Plushie, Floating White Ona, Valentine Robot Ona Handheld Plushie

Available items for trade are here and in my NC Album (my list is sorely outdated xD) Drop me a PM if you have any of these items :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! I'm new to the fourms, and I was hoping I could find someone who'd trade something for my Cumulus Wings and, although I am more attached, for my Elegant Ballerina Dress. I really don't know what I want, NC-wise, but I do REALLY WANT Inside a Toy Claw Machine Background. Unfortunately, as the noob I am, i don't really know the worth of both the item I have, and the item I want. So, with that being said, please don't hate me. D: Thank You!

Have:

Cumulus Wings mall_cumuluswings.gif Elegant Ballerine Dressmall_dress_ballerina.gif

Want (oh so desperately!):

Inside a Toy Claw Machine Background bg_insidetoymachine.gif.

I should probably also add, I'm not elligable to neomail/etc, so I can't contact you via neopets, but we can always use this fourm!

~Tata!

Hello! I'm new to the fourms, and I was hoping I could find someone who'd trade something for my Cumulus Wings and, although I am more attached, for my Elegant Ballerina Dress. I really don't know what I want, NC-wise, but I do REALLY WANT Inside a Toy Claw Machine Background. Unfortunately, as the noob I am, i don't really know the worth of both the item I have, and the item I want. So, with that being said, please don't hate me. D: Thank You!

Have:

Cumulus Wings mall_cumuluswings.gif Elegant Ballerine Dressmall_dress_ballerina.gif

Want (oh so desperately!):

Inside a Toy Claw Machine Background bg_insidetoymachine.gif.

I should probably also add, I'm not elligable to neomail/etc, so I can't contact you via neopets, but we can always use this fourm!

~Tata!

You cannot trade neocash items for neopoint items (Inside a Toy Claw Machine Background). :( It is against the rules.

Seeking Camouflaged Tent

Camouflaged Tent Is a NC item that is given to you after you purchase the Camouflage Poogle Key Quest Token.. I have tons of NC items to trade and tons of Gift Box's

My NC items up for trade are found below.

http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/rellik/

If the link does not work here is the full list.

Baby Pajamas
Baby Rattle of Cuteness
Carnival Wings
Cheery Bonfire
Clockwork Eyepatch Facepaint
Colourful Pirate Wig
Daring Sea Captain Ship Background
Daring Sea Captain Trousers
Docked Pirate Ship
Earth Faerie Dress
Electric Charge Wings
Exquisite Chandelier Garland
Flaming Chest of Pirate Gold
Glittering Gold Contacts
Grey Warlock Wig
Hooded Faellie Baby Blanket
Judge Hogs Collectors Wig and Cowl
Khaki Trousers with Cuffs
Krawk Island Team Cuffs
Lace Pirate Eye Patch x2
Layered Blue Faerie Skirt
Layered Pirate Dress
Lightmite Background
Mechanical Wings
Menacing Hook Hand
Orange Warlock Wig
Ornate Pirate Parasol
Pirate Bunk Background
Pirate Navigation Room Background
Plush Blue Velvet Tunic
Plush Green Velvet Tunic
Premium Collectible: Peaceful Water Fountain Background
Premium Collectible: Red Gingham Top
Premium Collectible: Sparkling Floral Vine Staff
Premium Collectible: Ultimate Cloud Bow
Qasalan Mummy Collectors Shirt
Rest in Pieces of Eight Garland
Rustic Outdoor Theatre Background
Scarred Pirate Eye
Scorchio Thief Handheld Plushie
Scurvy Pirate Jacket
Shallow Pirate Grave Foreground
Shenkuu Warrior Princess Shirt
Shenkuu Warrior Training Grounds
Shimmery Crinoline Dress
Shimmery Star Dress
Shiny Blue Faerie Tiara
Simple Pirate Shirt
Space Trooper Helmet
Sparkling Blue Skull Facepaint
Sporting Suit Jacket
Sweet Dreams Crib
Tied to the Mast Background
Time Tunnel Music Track

Hi, I am seeking the following items :

mall_pants_altadorwarrior.gifmall_shirt_altadorwarrior.gifmall_bg_kingofneopia.gifmall_access_wingred.gifmall_nc_dressingroom.gifmall_nc_studyroom.gif

Do PM me here so that we could work something out. I have a pretty decent TL as well. :) Thank you ^_^

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...