NC Trading Advertisements

Spritzie

Hey guys,

This is my first offering up some of my NC items, so here are the ones I'll glady get rid of in exchance for something befitting my Maraquan Draik and her current cloud sky-scheme. Feel free to offer me anything, Neomail me or privately message me here. :) I'm not picky and I'm not sure what I want

Here's things I have that you may wish to have:

mall_claw_rainb_shirt.gif

Rainbow Smock (Wonderclaw)

mall_claw_rainb_wavesfg.gif

Rainbow Waves (Wonderclaw)

mall_claw_rainb_daisyhh.gif

Rainbow Daisy Bouquet (Wonderclaw)

mall_wings_water.gif

Wings Of Water (Capsule)

If you think something would be suitable for my pets (you can have a look-see on account listed beside me), and you're interested in one of these, feel free to look at my account (listed to the side (lilshadowdweller), and yeah. :) I think that's all I'm offering currently. :)

Looking for green/purple new Corridor of Nox caps, and maybe the black/purple shirt(if someone has extras). I'm also looking for the (first) Fairie quest clock tower background. Trade up to the silk flower wigs or gift box capsules.

Trade list in sig.

seeking NC collector items, so if you have any offering whats in my gallery or custom NC :) i have a limited amount of GBC now, or can negotiate for when they get released again, otherwise any of the current caps/grams/tokens :)

edit: no more gift box capsules :( still seeking collectors items so if you have them and would like custom, please PM me

also seeking the new shenkuu LE wings :)

• 2 weeks later...

Casually seeking Zenco contacts - trade list is still at ~enshek, NM me if you have them to trade :)

My customisation plan has changed - now seeking these items:

mall_bg_guardinggates.gif Guarding the Gates Background Got it!

mall_pants_altadorwarrior.gif Altadorian Warrior Plate Greaves

mall_ac_yooyusling_ad.gif Altador Team Cuffs

mall_jjpb_treasurechesttrinket.gif Sparkling Treasure Chest

Ok guys I am really, really eager to find someone with these items from the Wonderclaw Machines. I have sadly run out of NC and I wont have any more for a while T_T. I will be trading one NC Item for one of the one's I would like to have, though probably two if someone can get me the Winter Branchwings. The ones I want are in order from most wanted to least wanted. I have only four gift boxes available so its first come first serve for the trades if your willing to help me out. Thanks!

mall_jjpb_winterbranchwings.gifFlowering Winter Branch Wings mall_jjpb_flowersnowfg.gifSnow Covered Flowers Foreground

mall_claw_rainb_treefg.gifGlowing Rainbow Tree Foreground mall_claw_goth_lilies.gifGothic Lily Bouquet mall_claw_rainb_shower.gifRainbow Shower mall_claw_rainb_lightsgar.gifLighted Rainbow Branch Garlandmall_claw_royal_hhstaff.gifStately Jewelled Sceptre

mall_jjpb_insidecavebg.gifSnowagers Spare Cave Background mall_jjpb_petburiedinsnow.gifSnow Drift Foreground

The items I have avaiable to trade for those above are here and the number next to the name show how many of that item I have:

mall_jjpbholi_shirtxmastie.gifHoliday Tie and Dress Shirt (2) mall_acc_chocolateboxhat.gifBox of Chocolates Hat (1) mall_claw_rainb_sunsetbg.gifRainbow Sunset Background (6)

mall_claw_rainb_wings.gifSparkling Rainbow Wings (5) mall_claw_rainb_shirt.gifRainbow Smock (1) mall_claw_rainb_cardigan.gifRainbow Cardigan (2)

mall_claw_rainb_treegar.gifA Rainbow of Petpets Tree (1) mall_acc_wintersword.gifPure Ice Sword (1)

Anyone at all interested?

Edited by Sakeru_Kyori

• 1 month later...

Items I have up for trade are here. I'm also willing to trade for things currently in the Mall. Right now, I'm looking for a Cupcake Shower (released in 2010) for my (future) choco Uni, Hisnox. I'm also looking for the Among Flowers Background for my (hopefully) future Woodland Uni.

mall_shower_cupcakes.gifmall_background_amongflowers.gif

Choco.pnguni.jpg

I am looking for the following:

mall_branchwhoot.gif

Quzzical Whoot on a Branch

mall_jjpb_picketfencefg.gif

White Picket Fence FG and;

For my Chia Plushie Gallery

mall_fq_chiapatchplushie.gif

Patchwork Glitter Chia Plushie

and have these items to trade with http://www.neopets.c...Diablo_No1_2003

Thanks....

EDIT: THIS LIST IS COMPLETE! YAY!!!!

Your welcome neon_nightingale, glad to be able to help you out.

Seeking Zenco the Magnificent contacts something crazy ^_^

can offer a full custom or just pm or mail me a wish list. i have nice things like adorable pink wig, pink Lulu contacts, genie wig, blumaroll prizes, wonder claw prizes and stuff up for trade. offering my closet items too. :P

its just so pretty i must have a pair :(

Seeking:

Mystery Capsules not in gallery

Deathly Union Graveyard Background

The Three Collectors Cloak

Toy Scythe of Dread

UFT:

http://www.neopets.com/~04__Hydro__20

Also can someone please explain what a custom is? I have had a few members tell me if I offer a custom they will trade with me but none of them will explain what it is. I'm new to NC trading.

Also can someone please explain what a custom is? I have had a few members tell me if I offer a custom they will trade with me but none of them will explain what it is. I'm new to NC trading.

A custom is offering what's currently in the mall, bought and traded up to the value you both chose. Does that help?

A custom is offering what's currently in the mall, bought and traded up to the value you both chose. Does that help?

Yes that helps a lot! Thank you for providing an answer :)

• 2 weeks later...

Back again...seeking help with finding a couple of things.

mall_claw_royal_birdgarland.gif

Beekadoodle Flower Garland

mall_jjpb_bg_mushroom.gif

Hilltop Mushroom Background

If anyone has these uft please let me know.

Also, I have a few of the items & LE's from the Spring Garden Cap & Suitcases uft if anyone is needing them.

My WL/TL can be found here: http://www.neopets.c...Diablo_No1_2003

• 2 weeks later...

regarding gift boxes for NC trading:

if you can buy NC cards (it depends where you live in the world) those will give you a set number of boxes depending on how much the card was, for example, in Australia a $15 card will give you 3 boxes, a $10 card will give you 2 boxes.

the alternative is to wait (or look for ursers with them) for Gift Box Mystery Capsules. these are released towards the end of each month (so.. hopefully monday) and give 1-5 boxes when opened. they cost 200NC when available.

there is some more information capsules in general here: http://customize.the...ewarticle/caps/

and some information on NC cards and where you can get them/what you get from them here: http://customize.the...ticle/nc-cards/

as you are from the US, i've heard that Target, CVS stock the cards, and this guide may be useful to you also as it lists also the NP prizes you get for redeeming cards: http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=ncmall (this is NOT a TDN site)

on topic:

I'm seeking baby items! looking for a baby corn hat, baby elf hat, baby valentine blankie, valentine baby dummy and baby winter sweater.

offering www.neopets.com/~Ceirwyn and a custom :)

Hey everyone!I was wondering if you had a Wish on a Star Background. Sadly, most people who have them refuse to trade them. Just wondering if maybe you could help me out. Here is my list of NC items I have and I'm willing to buy stuff to meet your needs too. Thanks,

Kaz~

http://www.neopets.c.../?gu=kazukilove

If you happened to miss out on the Haunted Woods JubJub Power Bounce Suitcase, I have one that I would like to trade for the current Terror Mountain Winter JubJub Power Bounce Suitcase.

Please neomail masaryk_the_mad