What is that one avie you just can't seem to get?

behemothrules

At the moment I am currently working a few that just don't want to happen:

Drackonack - Hungry

Evil Fuzzle - BOO!

And of course the randoms but the ones that have me the most frustrated right now are Geraptiku - Lost Desert and the Mutant Graveyard of Doom

Oh and the Lever of Doom... I want the avie but at what cost?!

Back when I was trying to get the drackonack one when I followed the TDN suggestions on putting the cheese in the order they mentioned didnt work for me..i switched the order of the cheeses and got it immediately.

Also I just got the lever of doom avvie the other day finally lol

I haven't been able to get the wheel of excitement avvie, geraptiku avvie, nor the random dr. sloth avvie

Probably the MSPP. I have no idea how to even get the card. Is it a real item code?

The best way to get it, in my humble non-MSPP-having opinion, is to borrow it from a kind lender. The card itself costs over 260m, I think, and it might be even higher. You could try to buy it from a lender, but I would be surprised if a lender wanted to sell it. There may be some sellers around, though. The Neoboards seem to be the best way to find the item.

Back when I was trying to get the drackonack one when I followed the TDN suggestions on putting the cheese in the order they mentioned didnt work for me..i switched the order of the cheeses and got it immediately.

I have tried changing the order, keeping it the same, refreshing for 30 mins straight, and adding another cheese item... still no avie and it's been a few days :(

All the game avatars that I'm less good at (such as...a lot), even some games I am good at but I STILL can't get the avatar...then there are the dailies, especially when I don't want to risk my pets' health or petpets. and the fact that the Bony Grarrl Club is not a part of the ALP - I may never get that one.

Anyway.....having a little problem. I have 50 different Usuki items in my inventory - or at least, 50 different items with the name usuki. I guess cookies don't count? It said 50 different unique items..does that mean specific Usukis?

Also I equipped a Haunted Weaponry item to one of my pets, why did I still not get the avatar?

All the game avatars that I'm less good at (such as...a lot), even some games I am good at but I STILL can't get the avatar...then there are the dailies, especially when I don't want to risk my pets' health or petpets. and the fact that the Bony Grarrl Club is not a part of the ALP - I may never get that one.

Anyway.....having a little problem. I have 50 different Usuki items in my inventory - or at least, 50 different items with the name usuki. I guess cookies don't count? It said 50 different unique items..does that mean specific Usukis?

Also I equipped a Haunted Weaponry item to one of my pets, why did I still not get the avatar?

I'm not sure about your first question, but about your second: It'll probably be that to get the avatar, you need to equip it from your inventory, which is currently unavailable in the Battledome Beta. Hopefully it should work once TNT release the Battledome fully.

The one avatar that I will never ever get is the MSPP. I doubt that I'll ever have the collateral. There's at least a glimmer of hope that I might be able to get the game avatars that I haven't been able to get yet, but I'm not holding my breath.

I thought it just had to be 50 different items with the word "usuki" in them. It might be that all 50 items need to be things that restock at the usuki shop.

As for the haunted weaponry item, it probably isn't activated at the moment. Battledome beta, and all that.

The one avatar that I will never ever get is the MSPP. I doubt that I'll ever have the collateral. There's at least a glimmer of hope that I might be able to get the game avatars that I haven't been able to get yet, but I'm not holding my breath.

I thought it just had to be 50 different items with the word "usuki" in them. It might be that all 50 items need to be things that restock at the usuki shop.

As for the haunted weaponry item, it probably isn't activated at the moment. Battledome beta, and all that.

I can see why the Haunted Weaponry didn't work. As for Usuki, well, I did make it so they were all items that stocked at the shop, making sure they all had "Usuki Doll" as their category. It still didn't work.

• 2 months later...

The ever elusive snowager one! It's driving me nuts! I can't tell you how many times hes roared at me and my pets and still no avvie! That one is the one i really want, but can never seem to get. that and the wheel avvies.

Lever of doom.... I am sooo tired of it. I have probably spent over a million in it and I still don't have it, now I just pull it once a day because it's starting to be ridiculous. I've never had so many problems with a random avy

• 1 month later...

For me it would be the wheel of excitement and wheel of knowledge avatar... I've been trying for so long, it's part of my dailies and I do the wheel of excitement multiple times a day and I can never seem to land on the 20,000... beginning to think it's impossible :(

Neomail, Edna, and Lever of Doom.... :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

A tip for neomail avvie. Stay on your inbox and (or) a message page and refresh. You will get it in no time ;)

Lever of Doom drove me crazy in the past. If you don't want to lost a huge amount of NP at once, then try to do it daily (1k/day or the leftover that you wouldn't bother to put it in the bank)

About the Edna Cackle, I have no idea what to tell you, because I didn't get that one either :sick02:

For me it would be the wheel of excitement and wheel of knowledge avatar... I've been trying for so long, it's part of my dailies and I do the wheel of excitement multiple times a day and I can never seem to land on the 20,000... beginning to think it's impossible :(

I just got wheel of excitement avvie thanks to avvie boons from the obelisk war. Hope you'll get that soon and together we also may look toward the knowledge wheel avvie LOL! (:

Fishing - Titanic Squid avatar. I'm definitely missing the other random ones from dailies, such as Snowager, Geraptiku, tdmbgpop, etc., but I'm not as upset not getting those because I know they are hard to get. The fishing one however, seems to pop up around level 80-100 for most, but I'm level 172 now and I still haven't gotten it. I don't understand how I've never fished a single Titanic Squid yet. Sigh.

• 2 weeks later...

Snowager and TDMBGPOP are the two random avatars that continue to elude me. I don't know how many times I have been blasted by Snowy, and I've visited the plushie every day since its release. Oh well, I'll keep trying. :)

• 2 weeks later...

As well as a bunch of random ones, I cannot get the Ice Cream Machine avatar. I've been playing it most days for I don't know how long and it's driving me crazy! I can't seem to get above 12000. I remember when I first started playing it, it seemed impossible to get even 5000 points but I kept playing and eventually got there and it started to seem easier and it was no problem getting to 6000, 7, 8, 9, etc... and I was thinking "wow I'll be there in no time!" but since getting to around 12000 I've come to a complete standstill. :grrr: I see people getting 18000 plus points and I'm thinking how in the hell did you do that!?!?!?

Lever of Doom. Been clicking for many weeks and spending more than a million of it and still no success.

And there's also one I will never get for sure - not because I'm too unlucky but simply because of technical issues. The last time any Shockwave Flash based game (like the Attack of the Slorgs or the two older Hannah games) was on Windows XP. That computer is gone for good now and with Vista or Win7 - while the other Adobe Flash works perfectly fine - Shockwave Flash doesn't work at all or doesn't let you click on send score.

Most of the avatars associated with games, but that due to lack of skill and also the bilge dice lucky streak. I'm sure the game is rigged

I did the maths - if you play a Bilge Dice game in 20 seconds, win 24% of the time (that's my ratio), and you play for 8 solid hours a day, it will take on average 3 years.

That's right. 3 years, of 8 hours a day.

Statistically.

That means for you it could be 6 years, because that's how luck is.

Personally, my grievance is Typing Terror. I have played 2 perfect games and completed a whole bunch - but I don't get the raw luck you need to get the high points for the avatar. Taking a skill game and making a luck avatar from it is just a joke...

Lever of Doom. Been clicking for many weeks and spending more than a million of it and still no success.

And there's also one I will never get for sure - not because I'm too unlucky but simply because of technical issues. The last time any Shockwave Flash based game (like the Attack of the Slorgs or the two older Hannah games) was on Windows XP. That computer is gone for good now and with Vista or Win7 - while the other Adobe Flash works perfectly fine - Shockwave Flash doesn't work at all or doesn't let you click on send score.

There are workarounds. Sorry I can't be more specific, but have a hunt - I managed to get Gormet Club Bowls running after Googling up a solution, and got a trophy since hardly anyone was playing :D

Dear Lord, really? That's horrible, I will never try for Bilge Dice now.. I wondered why so few people had it and now I get it. There's one I'll avoid.

The one that taunts me the most is the 'fierce Peophins' one. It's horrible. Also, the Games Graveyard. And the Blue Evil Fuzzle one.. basically luck ones because I'm horribly impatient.