Dragon Eggs

Ruto

"Hey Beth do you know where we are?" "By the way i understood your dragon Torch slapped me". Roco took off his backpack and pulled out the dragon he had grown about 4 inches, "Torch i had a ton of food in there and you aet all of it but the carrots and cabbage,you better eat them or i will...i will, oh who am i kidding you aren't gonna eat them".

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moon looked around for Solar, occasionally hiding in case the helicopters had followed. She sent a clicking signal and waited for a response. Nothing. She took off again and sent another clicking signal. "Hello? Sibling?"

Torch hopped out of roco's arms and started runing in the direction Moon went "Come back here Torch" Roco yelled and started running after him.

Moon responded, "Yes. Where are you? I need to meet with you."

Beth watched as Roco chased after Torch. "Okay, I guess I'll just stay here..."

Torch ran past Moon into a cove on the beach Brother are you here Roco followed after him "Torch wha...." He saw another dragon and a boy with him "Hi" Roco said.

Hurald was hurriedly making phone calls to some of his fellow scientists when the commander tapped his shoulder. "This is going to be problematic." he said, indicating to a satellite image. Several commando squads were surrounding Beth, Roco, and Jake. "We can't get squads in fast enough - they're on their own." Hurald nodded, then dialled a the number of a certain old friend of his.

Silly dragons! Crescent laughed at Moon's petty efforts to find her brother.

"Crescent?" What is wrong with him? She acts like she's better than the other dragons! "And you know he is." Something said from the back of her head.

• 4 months later...

Name: Roxy Samson.

Apperance: Slim, average hight, shoulder length light brown straight layered hair in a side parting, blue eyes.

Personality: Excentric, bookish, bubbly, funny, smart.

Egg: Red.

Other: Has learnt kick-boxing.

Roxy rode her bike down the familiar high street of Brookaiden on her way to drop of yet another book from the town's library. She was just rounding the corner of Samuel Gardens Road when a sleek black merc blocked her path, a pale brown haired man wearing a dark grey suit and dark shades stepped out and hurridly walked towards her. ''Hello? are you Roxy Samson?'' Roxy nodded, confused and bewildered. ''This is for you!'' he handed her a bundle of cloths about as big as her head. ''w-w-whats t-this?'' she stammed. ''Dont open it untill you get home!, goodbye, speak of this to no-one!'' and with that her ran back to the merc and raced back down the high street leaving Roxy standing with her bike in the middle of the road (holding up the traffic) absolutely bemused...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact TJ if you have any questions regarding this action.