Last Thing You Ate

Naamah D.

These Crunchie cluster thingamadings. I have no idea why, they're chocolate (which I usually loathe with the passion of VY Canis Majoris) but I can't stop eating them :weird:

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday we had corned beef, cabbage, and potatoes for St. Patrick's Day. ^_^ One of my favorite meals, especially since it's so rare--we usually only have it once a year.

I went out for dinner tonight to celebrate my Grandma's birthday and I got the fries I couldn't finish in a doggy-bag to take home. So I'm eating them now, they're sweet potato fries mmmmmm - so much better left-over than regular fries!

I love sweet potato fries! I insist on getting them everytime I go to a diner.

I just had god awful strawberry icecream. The after taste, dont make me go into details. I'm probably gonna go make pasta for dinner. Dont judge my desert before dinner antics.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

they're sweet potato fries mmmmmm - so much better left-over than regular fries!

Sweet potato fries are the absolute best! I am honestly not a big fan of the candied yam/sweet potatoes people make around the holiday, but I can get behind good sweet potato fries. We've sliced sweet potatoes up and fried them ourselves, too. It's not quite the same as actual french fries, but tasty none-the-less!

I just had god awful strawberry icecream. The after taste, dont make me go into details.

Oh no! Strawberry Ice Cream is my favorite! (So much so that it's in my interests here!) It's super disappointing that you had a bad experience :( Did you buy a generic/store brand kind? I tend to avoid those and go straight for Dreyer's or packaged gelato, so I haven't had a bad experience.

The last thing I ate was eggs benedict. Hollandaise sauce tends to be pretty gross at restaurants (okay, at diners) so I was turned off by the dish for the longest time. But my roommate found a simple and delicious recipe for it and now I'm hooked. The secret to perfection is a great cut of ham.

• 2 weeks later...

pieces of a freshly-made peanut butter cookie. im confused as to why i dont want to inhale the whole thing in one sitting (its not that big of a cookie)... i hope im not getting sick =P