Last Thing You Ate

Naamah D.

Half a ritter sport with crunchy white chocolate and some salted peanuts. Healthy! :P

Not sure if ritter sport is sold all over the world, so here's a picture:

white.jpg

Tiiiiny picture, but all the other pictures were with whole nuts.

That sounds yummy! I would love to try those, I've never heard of them before now, and now I feel as though I must try them! :D

That sounds yummy! I would love to try those, I've never heard of them before now, and now I feel as though I must try them! :D

It's not top of the line chocolate, but I think they're really good for "every day" chocolate. There are so many different varieties, there's bound to be at least one you'd go nuts for :D

I bet you could find some at a speciality store (or on the internet). I can tell you that it's a German manufacturer, so that should help you :)

I'm not really that big of a 'ZOMG CHOCOLATE' person but this actually peaked my interest! And since you now told me it's from a German manufacturer I just absolutely positively have to try it now, German chocolate is YUM :D And I'll have to search for it, so thank you for making me Gaga for chocolate! :D

I haven't eaten anything yet today but I'm about to have what I'm sure is going to be a lovely roast dinner :woot: Excited!

Most recently I had a snack, which was Rosemary & Olive Oil Triscuit crackers with some garlic & herb cream cheese on top. Phew, so many different flavours (and words) in such a little snack.

That sounds delicious! I should eat crackers more. That's a great snack food.

I just had some slices of a honeycrisp apple and some popcorn :) I'm taking more snacks to school now to prevent me from being tempted to buy on-campus junk food, haha!

I had left over pumpkin pie for breakfast. :)

That is so win!

I just finished an awesome meal my amazing momma prepared: Spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread! YUM! :)