The Wishing Game!

Vocaloid Marshmallow

Granted, but the man says no. The duck goes back the next day and asks, "Hey...Got any grapes?" and the man answers no. The third day, the duck goes, again, and asks, again, ""Hey...Got any grapes?" The man gets so irritated, he says "LOOK BUSTER, IF YOU ASK THAT ONE MORE TIME, I'M GOING TO STAPLE YOUR MOUTH SHUT" The duck comes back the next day, and asks ""Hey...Got any staples?" and the man says he doesn't, so the duck goes "Well, got any grapes?"

WHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I wish for the person below me to have heard that joke before.

Granted, but you realize you were wishing that ironically and don't really want that to happen, and you mourn the bunny. How could you be so cruel? BUNNIES.

I wish that people wouldn't make wishes that would affect sweet, innocent bunnies.

Granted, but everyone now relies on you to kill the zombies, and they stop doing ANY work and start feeling entitled, then complain if you take a five minute break.

I wish I could go back to college...life was so simple back then.

(Bonus Points For How Awesome Your Reply Was)

Wish granted, but now everyone goes to college and it's no longer fun/interesting it's just more like high school...oh wait...that's really how it is...whoops.

I wish lunch would magically appear and be delicious.