The Wishing Game!

Vocaloid Marshmallow

Granted, but they get fed chemicals that replace the feeling of 'being hungry' - they then forget to eat, and they eventually die of starvation, without ever feeling hungry.

I wish I knew if my first Love was still alive or not.

(*purposely chooses one that people should feel bad for putting an 'evil twist' to. As a note, I am in this situation, really - it's been 3 years since I've heard from them.*)

(Neopets can't die, silly!)

Granted, but she's not alive ... you then live heartbroken.

I wish that the "Baby" song by Justin Bieber, had never, ever existed and sung before.

Granted, but it's due to the entire planet having collapsed into a black hole - everyone suffering as they're torn apart slowly atom by atom before the entire planet gets sucked into it. It is never sung and never existed because of the horrible, painful death of Planet Earth.

You forgot to wish for something...

I wish I could be here more often, and the arguements last weekend that lead to this never happened.

You forgot to wish for something...

I wish I could be here more often, and the arguements last weekend that lead to this never happened.

Was about to edit my post, but you beat me to it.

Granted, but instead the people involved in the accident got in a car accident.

I wish for the ability to create 'dimensional translation' devices.

Granted, but it translates to just numbers, like this:5645756863582876966624564366666346633333374574587777777354365477777733334574538268769

I wish my Mum wasn't working late tonight or tomorrow night.l

granted, but you'll never get a partner 'cause the only thing you can do is solving riddles

i wish my photoshop skills would improve even more :whistle:

Granted, but Adobe gets nuked and Photoshop is no longer maintained or sold - making it eventually obsolete and useless.

I wish for there to be crayonic life forms.

Granted, but now all of time and space collapses because nothing ever happens. Ever.

I wish Cake could win the Pie vs. Cake war already. It's been years of fillingshed as both sides create better and better desserts.

Granted, but nobody likes your story when you finish writing it, and everyone instead reads a story about Cake and posts about how wonderful the story is.

I wish my headache would go away.