The Wishing Game!

Vocaloid Marshmallow

Granted, but the Universe is strange and mysterious... You get a pile of sludge, which is descriptive of the word "Caek" from an alternate reality.

I wish for people to post more ideas for my roleplay site in the board linked to in my signature :P

Granted, but you find there's so much that's layered on top of each other in a multitude of textual dimensions, that soon a thousand years has passed and you've not read all of it yet.

Also, I never said "More people". I said "I wish for people to post more".

I wish people would keep to the standards of this thread - in other words, their twist on a wish does not make the wish no longer come true. The point is to make sure that your answer makes their wish truly come true - but that it is not what they wanted anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Granted, but you hang out around the grass a lot so you blended in, people thought you were invisible.

i wish i had all the avatars.

Granted, but that means you have ALL the avatars, including both the Meridell AND Darigan ones from the war, and both Korbat Royal ones. TNT sees this. INSTANT FREEZE!

I wish I had more energy this week.

Granted, but you don't use it.

I wish Sunday would come faster.

Granted, but it's ALREADY PAST!

I wish I had 45 mil more np.

Granted, but the random event to get it now only occurs once every four thousand and fifty two years.

I wish I had one of the Samsung Galaxy Tabs that Apple tried to prevent them from selling - original design and all. I'd then totally rub it in Apple fans' faces and laugh maniacally.

• 3 weeks later...