Krawk Island Vanished: Return The Islets

hrtbrk

Today's step solved thanks to you guys. I got a lime krawk food item of somewhat! And I recieved my weapons from that guy who hacked me! Sweet guy! :D

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can`t stop saying it :P

I recieved a repeat prize, slorg plushie... I want the weewoo one!!!! u.u

Thank you very much for the solutions! I was able to figure them out myself up until yesterday... then my brain started to hurt... XD

Today I got a Treasure Map Negg (I am pretty sure this is a really good item... correct me if I'm wrong, please)

Yesterday I got a Bibble Petpet, which I put up for auction.

I scored myself a Blurtle for solving today's puzzle, never got a Petpet from that thing though.

I got "life at sea".

Others were:

Mint Chocolate Krawk

Blibble or whatever its called

Weewoo with grub plushie

Mint Chocolate Krawk Coin

Pirate Warning sign

Treasure Map Negg

okay so im pretty sure that garvil or whatever his name is, well i think he Wants to build an army considering what he is saying today about the aceademy and it'll be useful to build security for home or something along those lines. second did anybody else notice krawk island actually showing up on the map slightly, and it does kinda look like a krawk head. i'm still hoping for a plot.

I got: gar_pirate_sign.gif [Pirate Warning Sign] for completing one out of 7 of my islands. I am terrible at Sudoku tho. :(

2nd: Springy Skull Toy

I can't believe I missed the first step!

Eeee it sounds like the Krawk is going to stay around for a while so they can upgrade all the lands art and be like Hey that Krawk dude was busy. That be cool. I hope we do Roo Island next.

It took me a while to get this one. I kept placing the Lupe on the yellow line twice :I I gota Pirate Cybunny Plushie fer my troubles.

Once more, here's my solution. I don't know if anybody else will get the same pre-sets.

Picture12.png

Thank you - absolute life saver. I've been looking at it for AGES and couldn't figure anything out. Put in a few extras from yours and suddenly it's workable! Thanks!

Yeah, I think I hit my limit on suduko difficulty that I can do on my lonesome yesterday!

Thanks again for posting the solution!

here's the alternate.

ki-sudoku-8.png

Thanks for the solution, hrtbrk!

I got a Pirate Slorg Plushie today.

Once more, here's my solution. I don't know if anybody else will get the same pre-sets.

Picture12.png

Thanks crescendo :D Still have not gotten any sort of valuable reward :(