Krawk Island Vanished: Return The Islets

hrtbrk

my first dubloon coin prize ^^

the game was a little difficult today, like some of you said... more fun too :graduated:

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a copy of Keeping Your Krawk Happy in return for completing today's puzzle.

Today was pretty challenging, got the to the end, found a few mistakes so restarted, then had to redo it. Its even tougher when most of my pre placed members are on the bottom half of the board. I can easily get the bottom complete, but by the time I got to the top half, its mainly guess placing sometimes.

I'm hoping they will do a 9x9 square puzzles, simplicity at its best.

the puzzles arent hard and i enjoy them i just wanna be ale to do more than one per day. i definitely like this game, but i'm getting anxious to know what happens next

Same here. I would really like it if they added it to the flash games afterward :)

This is getting so annoying! They're actually pretty easy for me since I play sudoku a lot, but this is dragging on...I've never really participated in a live event/plot so I don't know how long they usually take but this is getting annoyingly long.

I got a Pirate Scout Plushie for doing the puzzle, one more left for tomorrow.

I got a Pirate Scout Plushie for doing the puzzle, one more left for tomorrow.

Only one? But I saw the map showing two isles excluding one from today! Is it the same for everybody?

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.!

The recovering part is almost done.!!

After it, I'm assuming for the Krawk to take over KI and then, all the Neopian Worlds will form an alliance where players get to pick which world they will represent and battle the Krawk and his band of evil pirates and octopuses and unicorns.!!

:DDD