Krawk Island Vanished: Return The Islets

hrtbrk

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This waiting is killing me!!

I have to work 3-8 then out to dinner with the bf and picking up his parents from the airport....Neopets needs a mobile version lol

you know,that is kind of off topic.there might be a red writing down here.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not backseat moderate. You may report a post at it's bottom left and a moderator will take care of the problem.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

you know,that is kind of off topic.there might be a red writing down here.

a red?

and sorry :*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

So does that mean the plot is over? cuz I go into the page and there's no button that says "retrieve an islet", and the krawk is telling me that "At last, me restoration of Krawk Island is nearly complete!" so that's all for this step? but how come there's a new puzzle on the first page of this topic???

So does that mean the plot is over? cuz I go into the page and there's no button that says "retrieve an islet", and the krawk is telling me that "At last, me restoration of Krawk Island is nearly complete!" so that's all for this step? but how come there's a new puzzle on the first page of this topic???

Initially I DID have a 'retrieve an islet' button but all my islands were ticked off so I don't know what he was playing at there :eh: Still nothing, still the same message, I check back now and again

There isn't? There were only 10 puzzles and those two were from yesterday.

We can assume that the next step or the reveal of the new Krawk Island will come with the News release in the afternoon.

There isn't? There were only 10 puzzles and those two were from yesterday.

We can assume that the next step or the reveal of the new Krawk Island will come with the News release in the afternoon.

No "retrieve an islet" button for me still, but thanks for letting me know that the puzzle on first page is from yesterday, I thought it's from today all along

I have retrieved all the islands and I still get the same "completed" message. Why hasn't the new island been unveiled yet; it's 4:30 in the evening and TNT would have updated the site by now, did they announce they were taking a holiday on the 8th? Not by what I remember, so where are the new features!? For Fyora's sake, update already, TNT! :grrr:

The new Krawk Island looks really freakin' awesome. Sadly, with NoScript I can't click on anything. :S

I also saw the new daily thing and got a book out of it...

Also, I was expecting to get a site theme or avatar out of this. Maybe they'll give site themes or avatars later on this month? idk.

(If they do, I hope you didn't have to do everything to get a site theme/av...if you had to do everything then I'll be pretty miffed about that. :/)

I went to the Gov. mansion like it said to for my "rewards." None were forthcoming. All I got to see was that I had to fire on a kraken. I got gummys for the effort. Is this the only prize we get for this event? <_<

I'm pretty sure the Kraken is the new daily. It's probably going to be like the Altador Plot - a small prize everyday. Also TNT said on the NeoBoards that the rewards-not-appearing thing is a glitch, so we're gonna have to just wait for it.

I don't have the button either but I can get into the Shanty finally! That Warf does look unhappy. I wonder if Pirate Mcsuspiciouspants is going to do something sinister with Krawk island. Make it shaped like him? lol

Lol! An island shaped like him? That would be so funny! :D