Krawk Island Vanished: Return The Islets

hrtbrk

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty sure we won't be able to get to the last islet. I wonder if they just couldn't finish getting ready in time for the next release today.

"I've got a few last minute details, such as postin' me croni--I mean..."

That's suspishious part,don't you think?I mean:

"such as postin' me croni--I mean..."

What was he going to say?

"I've got a few last minute details, such as postin' me croni--I mean..."

That's suspishious part,don't you think?I mean:

"such as postin' me croni--I mean..."

What was he going to say?

Cronies - McGill's trying to hide his tyrannical nature, albeit rather badly caus he keeps slipping up

I missed the beginning of all of this, I started my puzzles early this morning. It only let me complete the first 8 and when I finished 8 I didn't get a prize. I am now getting the same as everyone else. I'm anxious to see what happens :)

I missed the beginning of all of this, I started my puzzles early this morning. It only let me complete the first 8 and when I finished 8 I didn't get a prize. I am now getting the same as everyone else. I'm anxious to see what happens :)

Non of us got a prize,friend.Non of us.Not even a "Thank you"

*running around in circles thinking:Or he could rob everyone on the releasing of KI...with his cronies...*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i can see that.ok put it

I can give you that book:The Curse Of The Pirate Aisha

sounds good

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

ok post the trade

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=370426102

haha!Will they steal np or our event prizes?

They'd steal Both of em! :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: