Donate vs Discard ???

Angeló

190 members have voted

1. 1. Donate or Discard ??

• Donate
    • Discard

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I think I'm one of the only people who rarely does either...I usually just chuck everying into my SDB (which is overflowing) :P

Now I'm happy though, because I have plenty of junk to discard for the avatar XD

Neither -- hoard :)

lol i do the same here - now i'm slowly pulling out stuff to discard in hopes of getting that rubbish avatar... ^_^

I tend to discard quite a lot. Personally, I like removing junk from circulation, and it's also in the hopes of stumbling on the "Rubbish" avatar. I don't think I ever donate... anything that I'd consider donating I either sell or hoard, selling things for 1NP tends to build up (:

• 1 month later...

Like I've read others saying the similar thing, I donate what might be used (toys or food) the rest however, I discard. Like mentioned, it's junk and the people who generally use the Money tree lack the np to get certain things..though some rich people, I'm sure, are guilty of still visiting the Money Tree for varying reasoning. I even go to the TP from time to time and if I see someone who's new to neopets, and has a trade with just junk in it, then I usually offer a fair amount of np(anywhere from 150np- 500np even though I'm fully aware of the absolute worth of the junk) - what I can spare out of my savings and usually add some food for them to have (omelettes or jelly). I again donate what can be used from that lot (and what I don't already have in my SDB since I'm trying to get the Avatar for Packrat!) and discard what I know isn't useful. I suppose I donate more than I discard so that's what I put in on the poll :P

I discard. I'm still trying to get the Rubbish avatar, so until someone figures out what the actual criteria for it is, I'm hoarding all useless items, taking them out 70 at a time, and discarding them. :)

I didn't vote because I can never decide what to do with stuff. Lately I've just been putting the junk in my shop and hoping someone will buy it for 1 np haha. A lot of times it does sell. So it's not much but the 1 np does add up if you have enough junk to sell.

Honestly, I sell everything. People do buy 1NP items (I certainly do, if I need it for something) and I figure, if I have hundreds of 1NP items in my SDB (it's gonna happen eventually x_x) that's a few hundred np! Or even thousands, over time.

But between donating and discarding, I would pick donate. Some other neopian can make some use of it, whatever it is! Even junk.

• 1 year later...