Coltzans shrine question

xLaura

this is probably the wrong section buuuuuuuuuuut

Is there a level cap to coltzans shrine? Everytime i try and get stuff from him on my xweetok (level 35ish) I get nothing..hands glow blue..cakcling in the distance..w/e

but everytime i go to the shrine on one of my kois i get levelups..food..dubloons..the works

why doesnt it work for me?

I thought there was a level cap, and then I started trying to go at different times and got some stats. Before, I went at even times, and then I started going at 5s, for example. Before: 9:40, 9:50, etc. After: 9:45, 9:55, etc.

I've gotten level boosts on higher level pets, but never tried in the 30's. I just have bad luck with Coltzan. It seems to me that what your pet says matters a lot more than the time you click, but that's just my observation. I know certain phrases never get me anything.

• 2 years later...

Okay, 3 years later, but I think there is a cap. I have a level 148 Bori and I haven't gotten a stat increase since level 100. I just switched my active pet to my Gnorbu (level 18) and get a stat increase every time. If there isn't actually a cap, than this is a ridiculous coincidence.

I get intelligence only on my battle pet, but my other pets receive other stats. I think once it reaches a certain level, you only get intelligence and no other stats. I've gotten plenty of other types of items, regardless of which pet is active.

My pet still gets intelligence and I'm pretty sure defense and other stats too. I'll keep an eye on it to be sure. My pet's level and intelligence are both 300+

I've wondered about the lvl cap as well, I never get any stats anymore when I go with my battle pet though I do get money or items sometimes, but when I go with a lower lvl pet I still get stats...

I've gotten some stat boosts, as recently as within the last year.... But only one that wasn't Intelligence. lol And I can't recall what the boost was and for which stat.

Usually I get dubloon(s) or a really cheap piece of equipment, or the aforementioned intelligence boost. I've heard that the higher your level, the less likely you are to get anything actually GOOD. lol but if you try, you might just get a lucky break.

• 1 month later...

I've been keeping track but I've only gotten intelligence and speed so far. Everything is well above 100 (speed included) so maybe it just becomes really rare to get stats after a certain level?

I did get lots of scrolls (books) lately. :laughingsmiley:

Hmm before this i have never heard of a lvl cap. I have extrememly bad with the shrine.. I get 'aww nothing happed' basically every day. But for the very few spots of luck i do have, it is either a junk item, a dubloon or an intellegence increase.. I only log in once per day, so my bad luck isnt due to frequent visits lol. My main pet is like lvl 40.. or somewhere there abouts. It would suck a lot for the shrine to stop working just because you bother to train your pet. :( I used to love to visit the shrine.. now i dread the inevitable- nothing happening lol.