Neopets Pet Peeves

Angeló

My biggest pet peeve on Neopets is people who buy items from my shop, then display them for sale for only couple hundred NP more, for example someone buys my Ten Dubloon Coin for 14,222 and puts it on sale for 14,500 ... I mean , if I wanted to sell it for that much , I could have .. I'm doing it for the benefit of Neopia's economy, egghead !!

What are your pet peeves on Neopets ??

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people who consistently under-offer on the trading post. No, I will not sell you neggs for 10 np. Why even bother?

People who use autobuyers and make it literally impossible to get anything good restocking -- how many legit players actually restock??? It's near impossible.

And scoresenders....

seriously TNT needs to find a way to get rid of those people faster because they make the game impossible for the rest of us and screw over the economy.

One of my Neopets Pet Peeves is when I send a low score by accident or when I fail to grab a worthy item from the Money Tree.

Cheaters

Report-happies

Immature children who claim everything everyone says is "rude"

Neo-elitists...lol, because having a bunch of neopoints elevates your social rank. Right

Flamers

and TnT, most notably.

Definatly when that stupid person at TP advertises theyre lot as "FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It stretches out the page, and its uncalled for

Oh, and people that have a pet UFA and "take applications," like the jerk that my dear friend Shannon had to deal with recently. Shannon worked so hard on her petpage application -- literally poured her heart and soul into it -- and got rejected anyway. It's absolutely ridiculous. Whoever even came up with the stupid idea of petpage applications needs to be publicly flogged.

1) I always hate it when DON series villians are mostly needed to be refreshed to gain the opponent! I am stuck with the Snow beast!

2) I hate it when I spend 100K for the wheel and got NOTHING!

3) I hate it that the Grundo Leader is not a battledome challenger! He is the one who steals from me mostly!

People saying they consider someone's other pets before accepting an application for a UFA pet.

That's code for: "If you don't have a D/UC/K, you don't deserve my pet."

And people that say, "Well, I got all this from begging/asking people for it (begging), so there's no reason you shouldn't be able to, too."

>_> There's one joker on the Pound Chat boards that gets me EVERY TIME because of that nonsense. And the one above it, too.

((not gets me, personally, if someone annoys me I avoid them -- but just you know, sets me off a bit inwardly))

Whenever my poor sick neopets get sick and i go to the healing springs and the faerie says: "The water faerie gives you a snowball",even if you don't need it or when you go to "The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity" to cure your pet and does absolutely nothing so you best be on your way and...Grrrr hate when that happens <_<

For starters, there's Coltzan's Shrine; he hates the pet I keep the most active (for color safety reasons). But, most dailies are never nice to me anyway. Also, I hate what I call the Coding which prevents my poor pets from using certain items (luckily I know the way around it ;) ), and, users who are all "COPY AND PASTE THIS MESSAGE INTO 596872098753092985 OTHER BOARDS" and the like who are scammers or have fallen for a scam.

But most importantly, my pet peeve is owners who neglect their Neopets. It always bothers me to see pets who are sad or sick and never fed or kept happy, no matter their color or customisation. Call me silly if you wish, but, that's just me.

I hate elitists as well. The worst elitists are the newbies (usually joining anywhere from under 1 day ago to 6 months ago) with the well-named pets and accounts that think they're better than everyone else. Most of them have elitist friends also. Doesn't surprise me at all. XD

I also hate people who put junk offers on trades that are worth at least 100k. I only did this once, but I was relatively new and the person whose trade I was offering on didn't have a wishlist.

Oh yeah, I hate overfeeders at the Kadoatery. So you're past the avatar...good for you. Now please, give others a chance to feed Kads. .____.

I just bought a 100k petpet (Teemyte) and I bought it ESPECIALLY for my new baby bumaroo, but NO, it doesn't want it. There's 100k in the dustbin.. and its a HTS item too.

You do know that you can just change the language and get it to attach, right? I had the same issue, myself, before someone told me that.

For myself, it's event burnout. Really, it's starting to be like there's a long event every month, and I don't care about all of them, but I'm avatar collecting...and the Cup's the worst, for me. At least the rest have a bit of variety.

1. The money tree
  2. AutoBuyers
  3. Pointless RE's
  4. FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE trades
  5. First offer! (offers first) *person who owns lot* "Oh! look! The third offer has 3000 NP! Accept!"
  6. N00bs
  7. People that think there amazing because they got a good RE and have a good item
  8. People that put a trade up, but then go offline as soon as they do and never check it again

1) When I was that close to earning my first mill, TNT released the WoE, and more recently, a bunch of NP sinks

2) N00bs

3) People who act like they're all that (especially on the Neoboards)

4) FRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE trades

5) Pointless RE's

6) Random Avatars

......Boy, I sure complain a lot x_x

1) TNT refusing to fix the 2008 Daily Dare MegaSuperb prize glitch

2) Autobuyers (especially for codestones -- it seems like as soon as TNT fixes it, the AB's find a new way around it)

3) one-day only events (e.g., in AotA "plot," my hard drive crashed and I missed one day of the teamwork, and was not allowed to make it up, so I got stuck with silver)

What are autobuyers?

My biggest pet peeve is the whole notion of NC. <_< I refuse to spend real money on Neopets, and I don't think anyone should waste their money on it. It's a real sell-out thing of Neopets to do.

Autobuyers are programs set up to buy items, either in Neopets shops or user-run shops. Things like "click on the pet to make the purchase" are designed to make it more difficult, but it's a cat-and-mouse game between TNT and the cheaters; as soon as TNT fixes one loophole, the autobuyers find another. If I see someone with a lot (hundreds) of the lowest price on something like codestones, and I know that the price has just jumped in the past couple of days, I report the shop. If they bought up all the codestones legitimately, TNT should be able to tell. But if they are using an autobuyer program, TNT will hopefully be able to figure it out and freeze them. (And really, how could they have single-handedly bought so many without getting SW-banned?)