Worst Neopet Names?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edwardxbellaxforever poor bori has to suffer, I also ran into Quarry__Worker the jubjub.

Heh-heh, bet someone created that JubJub while trying to complete the Altador Plot

Well, there is a pteri called rebeccablack ... D: how unfortunate.

I see others talking about this name and I have no idea who Rebecca Black is. A song artisit that nobody likes? Then it would be like naming your pet "Lady_Gaga"! (now that's scary.)

I see others talking about this name and I have no idea who Rebecca Black is. A song artisit that nobody likes? Then it would be like naming your pet "Lady_Gaga"! (now that's scary.)

There's this annoying song called "Friday" that she released through a record company that lets young kids (13 in her case) become a "pop star". In other words, they charged her parents $2000 some odd dollars, she produces a song that is terrible (mostly because its annoying) & everyone hates her for it.

But yes, any Neopet named after a pop star or even a celebrity probably isn't a good idea . . .

When I first started my new account I couldn't think of a name so I named my green JubJub GrassClouredFurBall................... :sad01_anim: Its really terrible but I don't have to heart to pound him so he's still with me lol I also don't want to change his colour because well....he wouldn't be 'grasscoloured' anymore XD Now I just call him GCFB but it really isn't helping, he'll prob be sent to a side eventually :worried:

Just doing some pound surfing.

jhhghgffv (grundo)

jhjsfyhj (grundo)

jhkjb2 (blumaroo)

farytmcpoopoop (zafara)

fatdeaja (skeith)

2570633 (usul)

htrrt4544 (chia)

htamte (grundo)

Iwanttoeatsomepeas (chia)

IWONAMATHDEBATE (lupe)

Ville_Valo_is_Hot (lenny)

Bolded my favourites :P

Also came across a fairy bruce who also had a nice name!

Just doing some pound surfing.

jhhghgffv (grundo)

jhjsfyhj (grundo)

jhkjb2 (blumaroo)

farytmcpoopoop (zafara)

fatdeaja (skeith)

2570633 (usul)

htrrt4544 (chia)

htamte (grundo)

Iwanttoeatsomepeas (chia)

IWONAMATHDEBATE (lupe)

Ville_Valo_is_Hot (lenny)

Bolded my favourites :P

Also came across a fairy bruce who also had a nice name!

I can't stop giggling about the chia who wants to eat some peas. :laughingsmiley: Was it a normal chia or a pea chia? I was pound surfing the other day and someone must have pounded several of their pets at once and all three pets had 'crap' in their name. I believe one was crapprincess, but I don't remember the other two. I just think those names are entirely terrible.

I can't stop giggling about the chia who wants to eat some peas. :laughingsmiley: Was it a normal chia or a pea chia? I was pound surfing the other day and someone must have pounded several of their pets at once and all three pets had 'crap' in their name. I believe one was crapprincess, but I don't remember the other two. I just think those names are entirely terrible.

I saw a bunch with the name Gerard that I thought must've been pounded by the same user. Gerards_Baby I think was one of them . . .

Just found a Pteri in the pound called IAmTheGingerBreadMan. Made me giggle then wish to adopt her and zap every day until she's a male Biscuit pet. I resisted the temptation ;)

I found a pet with a name that consisted mostly of multiple "fart" in it.

Then yesterday, I found and reported a pet in the Pound that was named after some Nazi army...thing. <_<

I saw one that was something like "Redeyes420" or something weird like that... And I reported it but I wasn't sure if the Neopets team would be in-the-know enough to get a reference like that... Not that it's not super obvious but still...

If we report Neopets with names like that... Do they get removed? Because I know it's not immediate since I've reported pets and then I still see them up there a few days later... =/

I saw one that was something like "Redeyes420" or something weird like that... And I reported it but I wasn't sure if the Neopets team would be in-the-know enough to get a reference like that... Not that it's not super obvious but still...

If we report Neopets with names like that... Do they get removed? Because I know it's not immediate since I've reported pets and then I still see them up there a few days later... =/

That's a good question . . . I've never checked up on pets whose names I've reported before. I used to report names with "fart" or "crap" in them because they bothered me, but I don't think they fall within the "offensive names" box, strangely.

That's a good question . . . I've never checked up on pets whose names I've reported before. I used to report names with "fart" or "crap" in them because they bothered me, but I don't think they fall within the "offensive names" box, strangely.

Haha, yeah I had been reporting the fart/crap ones and the sad ones like "NOONE_LOVES_ME" and stuff but then I realized just how prevalent those names are... So yeah, I guess they're not offensive enough. =(

While I think that some names should be re-released, giving them all back kind of... ruins creativity. I just adopted out a Ruki named Akethi. Would that have been thought of, if Bob were available? Most likely not.

I don't think we should be allowed to put numbers or spaces/underscores in names. It ruins value. Almost all the pets I have adopted out have been simple one word names (ex: Malitrocious, Kasuree, Akethi, Pyxilee). I like all those names. bob_saget143925930932 does not appeal to me.

Pound surfing:

WHOWANTSFRIENDS

IWASFORCEDTOTHIS

Mucha_Grande_Grundo

Dudemandude555

neopetspepets

neopetsPeophin

kick_me_jr

tell_me_you

awsume_jub_jub

pickk_mee

plasticllama

GhettoKitti

:D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. If you have something more to add, edit your previous post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I don't really complain about other people's pet names. I don't see how numbers ruins the name. If that's what that person wants to call their pet, then so be it. That'd be like criticizing me for the name I gave my dog...my shoyru has a name that isn't "good" by normal standards, but it doesn't bother me.

Pound surfing:

WHOWANTSFRIENDS

IWASFORCEDTOTHIS

Mucha_Grande_Grundo

Dudemandude555

neopetspepets

neopetsPeophin

kick_me_jr

tell_me_you

awsume_jub_jub

pickk_mee

plasticllama

GhettoKitti

:D

Let's see... I literally saw all these names today too, haha... And thought about how awful they all were! Especially IWASFORCEDTOTHIS that made me sad...

Let me just add: Here4Avatrrr the Yellow Skeith... Poor little guy, you know he was unwanted! Why didn't the owner just adopt one from the pound? =(

Though I will say, I just saw a Gnorbu named Gnorbuttons, which was just the cutest name ever, haha! =D

I find pets with names that don't fit their species really annoying. I once saw a Lupe with a name that has something to do with Chia. Talk about irony. <_<

well, i mean, with all the random events/accidental labbing, stuff happens : /

also, i think it would be SUPERDEEDUPER if we were allowed to give our pets nicknames, so they all had original unique no one cares names but they also had a nickname that was permanent, unlike the petpets or whatever

(those are permanent, right?)

Today's bad/funny names:

-televangelist

-AdvilAM (For some reason I found this pet very tempting to adopt, haha!)

-_ReD_NeCk_ChIcK_9

-OldGrreg (Wasn't sure if that was offensive enough to be reported, haha!)

-OMGitsanORANGEFROG (a Yellow Nimmo, haha)

-CtrlAltDelete

-AphroditetheUni (the Ogrin)

-I_be_Stupid

-MrHappyBurger (the Skeith)

Today's bad/funny names:

-televangelist

-AdvilAM (For some reason I found this pet very tempting to adopt, haha!)

-_ReD_NeCk_ChIcK_9

-OldGrreg (Wasn't sure if that was offensive enough to be reported, haha!)

-OMGitsanORANGEFROG (a Yellow Nimmo, haha)

-CtrlAltDelete

-AphroditetheUni (the Ogrin)

-I_be_Stupid

-MrHappyBurger (the Skeith)

televangelist made me laugh out loud! & MrHappyBurger sounds like the Skeith is going to be a mascot for some restaurant chain!

I feel bad for pets with names like "crappymccrappcrap", "1647657fgedt" and anything along those lines. How is that going to find a pet a good home? Seriously! Six of my pets are pound rescues, and I picked out the ones with the best names I could find.

Names like "IHATETHISPET" are annoying too. If you hate her/him that much...don't create them!