New Spring Random Event!

hrtbrk

In today's news, Neopets mentioned the release of a new Random Event to help ring in spring!!

If you're lucky enough to get this Random Event, you will receive a special Spring Gift Basket!!!

toy_springgiftbasket.gif

What could be inside?

gif_springflowersfg.gifkau_springflowersfg.png

If you're EXTRA lucky, you may find this new SNOWBUNNY in your basket!!!

snowbunny_spring.gif

nice nice. No re's for me yet, I think i used them all up on quests rofl

Me too. I had a quest everyday this week but I'd love to get the snowbunny it's adorable.

ooh!!! but i never get random events D; the snowbunny is so cute and I totally want to open the gift basket :grrr:

I'm going to be playing a lot more Pyramids and Sahkmet Solitaire in an attempt to get this random event.

the spring snowbunny is so cute ... but i dont know if it'll drive the price of normal snowbunnies down .. unlikely though

and I know i have no chance of getting this RE .. the only RE i get is Adee the Chia or the bug brothers stealing my money :grrr:

Surprisingly i have been fairly lucky with the random events lately. Since Friday I have gotten at least 7. 2 of them were codestones, 1 was 50 neopoints and i got food a couple of times. Hopefully I didnt just jinx myself :)

I'm going to be playing a lot more Pyramids and Sahkmet Solitaire in an attempt to get this random event.

And I'm going to pick back up my NeoQuest I game... once I'm done with my university's projects.

Ahhh!! I must get this RE! The last one I got was a piece of the lab map, so that's also pretty good. The Snowbunny is just so cute! But I wonder what 'color' this is. Because it can't just be called 'Snowbunny' as the Snowbunny already exists. Maybe it's a new color? Please pardon the naive-ness XD

As adorable as that snowbunny is, I'm not sure it would really match any of my pets that well. I probably don't have much of a chance of getting it anyways. I've been having better luck with RE's lately, but the most exciting thing has been a codestone a few days ago. Normally it's just someone saying something random or threatening to eat my pets.

It would be a nice thing if I came across that Spring Snowbunny.

I must lurk the site more than usual until it happens!

And I'm going to pick back up my NeoQuest I game... once I'm done with my university's projects.

Great minds think alike! I was thinking of how I've been neglecting both Pyramids (It used to be a daily game of mine) and NQ 1 and 2. (I'm still needing some of the avatars.) Time to get working on them. :D

Does this mean the Snowbunny is in every one, or is it random?