New Spring Random Event!

hrtbrk

Want that snowbunny! SO Cute! Wonder what the chances are to get the RE/ the snowbunny

EEP! The new snowbunny is ADORABLE!

I need this for my Uni!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not remove mod edits.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Just one of the CUTEST petpets I`ve ever seen!!!! This would be perfect for my Kau!!!! ^^

Does anyone knows if Dice-A-Roo refresh the same like Pyramids???

Yes it does :P, but my pet get bored very quickly!!!!! I can´t continue playing T.T

Has a name been found for the Snowbunny yet? (I'm curious as to it's cost currently.)

EDIT: I just found it as Spring Snowbunny. I should have figured that out on my own. :laughingsmiley:

I had terrible luck with RE. I finally found the Spring Basket and when I got to my inventory to open it, it got turned into sludge by another RE Q~Q

Must get that spring Snowbunny >.<!

Great minds think alike! I was thinking of how I've been neglecting both Pyramids (It used to be a daily game of mine) and NQ 1 and 2. (I'm still needing some of the avatars.) Time to get working on them. :D

Does this mean the Snowbunny is in every one, or is it random?

It's random. Quoting TNT, it says "If you're EXTRA lucky, you may find this new SNOWBUNNY in your basket!!!" So it's probably a pretty rare thing to get one.

Also, I saw from the Neoboards that someone of a Faerie Cybunny Morphing Potion from it! But if I were you, don't count on it TOO much, because sometime's there's just chocolate or something.

I hate when they do random event give aways. I prefer where you have to follow certain steps or you can do exact things to get something. You can never trust random to be random enough.

:)

Has someone gotten one basket already? I want to see how dificult is to get one... I imagine: A LOT ^^

• 3 weeks later...