Faerie Quest Event: Help Rebuild Faerieland!

hrtbrk

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been enjoying them so far, mainly gotten defenses and HP boosts...looks like they're not linked up like they used to be, which is interesting.

Did one crafting fairy quest, for the wig(It's on my Hissi if anyone wants to look). I'm hoping for the Clock tower background myself, I think I'm going to do my desert Lutari up in steampunk for next month.

The prize I got today was a Faerie Leaves Hot Dog. ffo_hotdog_cheese.gif

I got a Dark Faerie quest. She asked for a Happy Chia Mask, and I got 2 HP.

Lol! This quest thing is actually fun! Since nobody replied or helped me. I went with my own decision... Check out Cokopua! A Coconut Jubjub! :D Lol, figured there's a high chance of getting another FFQ before the event closes. So used it up, and got some NC stuff for him... They fit him... He's so awesome!!! Gonna make him a back-up BD pet! :D

love it

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not make short posts that are less than 7 words long! This is considered spam on TDNF. Check out the rules. ;)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The prize I got for visiting today was a Dark Faerie Sundae ffo_sundae_dark.gif

I got a Fire Faerie quest. She asked for a Blue Bandana, and gave me 2 points of strength.