Faerie Quest Event: Help Rebuild Faerieland!

hrtbrk

I am NOT pleased with a regular neopoint based event being combined with a NC event. Before we always had the option to just not do NC stuff. Like, new game challenges. We can complete the AAA and Abigail score challenges and skip the NC one.

But randomly being assigned a NC quest, and then, if you choose not to do it, that means you won't get the prize at the end of this event (because you will therefore have missed a day).....that's kinda messed up, TNT.

I think we get a prize for collecting the free gift every day. You don't have to do all the quest to win the prize at the end of the event...

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, day one got me a Battle Faerie collectible card for visiting, and a quest that got me increased defense..totally not into the idea of getting stuck with a crafting faerie quest though. Not spending any cash on this stuff right now. Do you only have to visit the faeries to qualify for the prize at the end, or do you actually have to complete their quests?

I want a FFQ!

For my daily I got a Faerie Leaves Hot Dog. Not expecting anything grander than that for the dailies. Though I few books wouldn't be frowned upon.

Quest was from the Faerie Queen herself, and it was an affordable 5000np. Pity I quested first and researched second, otherwise I would have known about the active pet change.

Personally I'm hoping for a Crafting Faerie quest rather than a Fountain Faerie quest. I like all my current pets' colors, and it would drive me crazy to have a (metaphoric) rainbow fountain pass sitting in my pocket unused.

But randomly being assigned a NC quest, and then, if you choose not to do it, that means you won't get the prize at the end of this event (because you will therefore have missed a day).....that's kinda messed up, TNT. <_<

Quests don't even factor into the end prize. You could do no quest at all, and still receive it. So skipping a quest doesn't matter either.

That's relieving! I was afraid this was one of those things I couldn't do just because I can't pay. :/

I got a faerie leaves hot dog for the daily too, and a light faerie quest.

Do you guys know if we can wait a few days before completing these faerie quests, like regular quests? I'd really like to get a FFQ, but I couldn't afford it right away.

Quests don't even factor into the end prize. You could do no quest at all, and still receive it. So skipping a quest doesn't matter either.

Oops, my bad. I read the news and I guess I mis-read. I guess I mistakenly connected the quests with the random prize at the end because it talked about getting a quest every day, and then the next sentence after that was if you visit everyday, you get a prize. I was still thinking about quests when I read the every day line. Sorry. :*

Still, I do think NC quests should be separated from regular quests.

Thanks everyone for correcting me. I'd have been really mad at myself if I spent real money on NC quests I didn't want just to get the final prize, lol.

Though I do have a question - when you get a Crafting Quest, can you tell what the reward is going to be based on the items she asks for? Because I would probably do it for that awesome wig!

I sent you one to your account listed on here

Thanks so much!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Though I do have a question - when you get a Crafting Quest, can you tell what the reward is going to be based on the items she asks for? Because I would probably do it for that awesome wig!

There is a set formula for each prize, much like crafting at Tangor's Workshop in Moltara. Here's our guide for the different combinations of items.

You may only have one FFQ active at a time. Suppose you got a FFQ tomorrow, and you weren't sure what to do with it, so you decide to wait a few months to use it. Then you get a second FFQ. You have to use the first one before completing the second one, or you will lose the first one.

I am hoping I'll get a Fountain Faerie quest, along with everyone else :O

And then I can actually make Icacles Ice, To suit his name.

I got a Light faerie quest today, and it was nice and cheap. :3

I love Getting Level, and stat increases.

I'll be crossing my fingers for a FFQ. I want that avvie. xD

I received the Faerie Fountain quest and I changed my Aisha into a Pirate one. I'm so happy! :)

Ooh, that is so awesome! Congrats!

I received an Earth Faerie quest today, and she increased my pet's agility. I hope I can get a quest from Fountain Faerie! Maraquan Shoyru... :3 But then that means I have to sell my stocks... I don't have much cash in hand... :P