Faerie Quest Event: Help Rebuild Faerieland!

hrtbrk

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I turned hers down yesterday because she wanted an NC item. She gave a background? o_O

Depending on which items she asks for, she grants one of six NC wearables for completing her quest. You can check out our crafting guide here.

I got the Crafting Faerie quest today.

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but my husband got a Water Faerie quest. After completing it, it gave him the option to do a "Bonus quest". And the bonus quest was for the Crafting Faerie. I don't know if the bonus quests are always the Crafting Faerie, but apparently, it's possible to get bonus ones, and get to do 2.

So, something weird happened when I did the quest today -- I got a bonus quest!? I did one for the Air Faerie, and when it went to the "quest completed screen," it showed that I had a bonus quest from Delina, the Crafting Faerie! I guess I'm not going to do it (no nc), but it was interesting anyway.

Maybe it's a way that they're making the crafting quests more optional?

Edit: I just saw your post, Spritzie - the same thing happened to me too! Glad I'm not going crazy. :)

So, something weird happened when I did the quest today -- I got a bonus quest!? I did one for the Air Faerie, and when it went to the "quest completed screen," it showed that I had a bonus quest from Delina, the Crafting Faerie! I guess I'm not going to do it (no nc), but it was interesting anyway.

Maybe a way that they're making the crafting quests more optional?

They might be making the NC ones the bonus ones as well, because I got a NC one as my only quest today. (And I didn't receive a bonus one.)

Today's quest!

FREEBIES:pinktradingcardback.gif

QUEST:water-faerie-1.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I got a Faerie Artichoke for visiting the faeries today. foo_faerie_artichoke.gif

My quest today was for the Earth Faerie. She asked for a Lime Elixir, and she increased my pet's speed. Well, it's better than the old quests just making your pet bloated.

I also got the bonus Crafting Faerie quest today. It's the one that makes the Woven Silk and Wire Wings. mall_wings_silk.gif I'm not sure if I'll do it or not. I'm not a huge fan of wings.

I hate the nc stuff but I do them anyway. Strategically, I'm thinking that since only a few people are actually doing the crafting lady's quests, that the resulting items will be somewhat valuable. In the future, I plan to trade my items for other NC items that I like. :)

I hate the nc stuff but I do them anyway. Strategically, I'm thinking that since only a few people are actually doing the crafting lady's quests, that the resulting items will be somewhat valuable. In the future, I plan to trade my items for other NC items that I like. :)

From that perspective, doing the Crafting quests is well worth it. The items are really cheap to make, but they're very exclusive, so they might make good trades later.

HELP!!!! i need a Spare Parts Plushie??

i was wondering if someone could help me find this using shop wizard (as i cannot)

Thanks!!

Hello! Here's a link to the shop with that item... about 1,180 NP :) Mind I ask what quest this is for?

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=johnny1234567439&buy_obj_info_id=30573&buy_cost_neopoints=1180

Can anyone help me decide if I should get a Coconut Jubjub from the Rainbow Fountain?