Faerie Quest Event: Help Rebuild Faerieland!

hrtbrk

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torn White gym socks, please!THANK YOU!

p.s.If i already have this can i take it out of closet :D

Yes, you can take any item out of your closet whenever you want.

Looks like you won't have to pay for the quest today =)

Will someone help me find torn white gym socks for the stoopid fire faerie? ¬_¬ FFQ where are you!?!?

--- Oops! Realised I was in the wrong topic!

If you are still looking for it, ABANDON IT! This is the cheapest I could find...

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=ryu_koneko&buy_obj_info_id=41110&buy_cost_neopoints=18000

O.o Woah! Can someone say "inflation"? Neopia's economy? Found at the Rubbish Dump :P Weird... according to most databases "Torn White Gym Socks" used to be in the range of 1,000 NP now.... 10,000 - 100,000... --_--

Edit: Quests so far.... 1 FFQ, 1 Light, 1 Dark, 2 Craft, 1 Earth and one other I can't remember. I think another Craft :/

can it change species too? I thought so... but maibe my memory didn't serve me right.

Still, I would love it. I just wait long enought for my lab pet to become a Draik, and then paint it Maractite or Maraquan.

WOW :D

A pea chia or something like that would be nice too, haha.

I am still waiting for the rainbow faerie Quest I hope it will come soon. I have had strength and defence rewards so here is hoping..

Yesterday the Fire Faerie asked for Woollen Scarf which now cost 45K so I had to abandon it. (I could swear I had it last time but I couldn't find, probably sold it away- so frustrating! Haha.)

Today the Earth Faerie asked for Tears of the Water Faerie which cost 100K sad01_anim.gif

Is it really worth to complete these quests? What is the limit item cost that you guys would go for it?

It's not worth it for me. I've abandoned anything over about 10k.

My husband is doing all quests, regardless of costs (He did one yesterday for 45k) because he wants to see if there will be a reward for completing all faerie quests and TNT is just being sneaky. (He's going off, not the fact that they said there would be a reward, but rather that they didn't say there wouldn't be one. I love his logic. :laughingsmiley: )

Yesterday the Fire Faerie asked for Woollen Scarf which now cost 45K so I had to abandon it. (I could swear I had it last time but I couldn't find, probably sold it away- so frustrating! Haha.)

Today the Earth Faerie asked for Tears of the Water Faerie which cost 100K sad01_anim.gif

Is it really worth to complete these quests? What is the limit item cost that you guys would go for it?

Depends...the inflation is getting utterly out of hand and I do hate to encourage that by buying inflated items. :P That said, before I would have said no, it's not worth it; but now that you can control which pet gets the stats, a quest is worth doing so long as the cost of the item requested is no more than it would cost to train the pet an equivalent amount with codestones/dubloons (with the possible exception of the Air Faerie as the Speed stat is essentially worthless -- unless her quest is really cheap I'd probably not bother.) Example: I got a Fire Faerie quest yesterday for a Pink Tiara, which has inflated to around 25k. <_< However, I got 2 Strength points from it; which, as the pet I'm giving the stats to is lv. 53, would have taken 6 codestones to train for the same amount. Thus, for me that quest was most likely worth it. Hope that helps :)

If you are still looking for it, ABANDON IT! This is the cheapest I could find...

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=ryu_koneko&buy_obj_info_id=41110&buy_cost_neopoints=18000

I did abandon it in the end, wayyy overpriced! Thanks for looking for me though :)