Faerie Quest Event: Help Rebuild Faerieland!

hrtbrk

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you serious? It's only worth 80K.

Be thankful you got one and decide whether you're willing to spend the money to get a pass at the fountain. Or you could always hit 'abandon quest'.

Got a light faerie quest today-pretty happy about all the cheap stat boosts my pet is getting.

Well I'm a newbie player, and I don't know how to make money very well so I don't know how to raise money D: does anyone know a good guide?

I usually play a bunch of Key Quest games, (5 key, 2 player) and that works, especially since if you win the Gold key a lot of times you get neggs or codestones that you can sell quickly.

I had a crafting faerie quest today and it was the one for the wig :D Yay!

Well I'm a newbie player, and I don't know how to make money very well so I don't know how to raise money D: does anyone know a good guide?

From your UL it looked like you were here for quite a while :P.

You can probably get to 80K in time for tomorrow's quest. Key Quest and games are the fastest way, just tell the other players that you want to play for NP.

Prices fluctuate faster than JN can record, so check the trades and auctions for a more accurate price.

All I know is that I miss the first day. So no grand prize at the end for me. *sigh*

From Editorial 481 in the Neopian Times:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, TNT! I was refreshing the news page every so often all night on Monday, waiting for the news to appear so that I could find out what was going on with this faerie quests thing. The problem is, I'm from the United Kingdom and eventually the time was 11:30 and the news STILL hadn't gone up, so I went to bed. I logged in on Tuesday - the next day, according to Neopian Standard Time - to find out what was going on with faerie quests. A lot of my American friends had completed one quest while I was in bed, and were completing another one on Tuesday, too. Does this mean that I missed out on the first day of quests? Will I still get the prize at the end? It's not my fault that I went to bed - that was later than I usually go to sleep, too! Think of all the people in Europe who might have missed out on Monday! D: Thanks! ~garinawk

No worries. Since the first day was only a partial day, it doesn't count against you as far as the final prize. Just continue to visit every day and you should get your reward. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So you're still good! :laughingsmiley:

Ugh...is it just me or are (normal, fairly low-rarity) quest items inflating to the point of insanity? I just got a Fire Faerie quest for a Pink Tiara; I distinctly remember that item's price being a fairly steady 4k-ish for quite a while, but it's suddenly like 20k. o_O Still a bargain compared to the equivalent codestone training for me I guess, but yikes. It's not surprising with all the guaranteed quests, but it's getting ridiculous...I can understand cashing in on the quest increases to an extent but jeez, people are getting way greedy. :/ Oh well, just how it goes.