Faerie Quest Event: Help Rebuild Faerieland!

hrtbrk

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the Crafting Faerie quest for the background yesterday. No more crafting quests for me.

Today I got:

bg_pbcolour_faerie.gif

Faerie Painted Background

Since it seems people love backgrounds I'm squirreling these away.

I got a Battle Faerie quest today. But I dun battle. So I won't do it... It's for Blumaroo Cheese as a sidenote. That sounds gross.

sorry , posted in wrong thread .

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Urrrr..... this is my second FFQ.... :O Wanna know how much it costs? 3 m.... the temptation! I don't have that much.... :(( What I need is the "Jazzmosis Biography", just my luck... Should I abandon? or save up for it? :(( I hate this... Inflation much?! Can anyone help? Lol! XD My first FFQ only cost me about 3k and I got it on my 2nd day, probably without the inflation... :( (i knew that my chances of getting a 2nd ffq was high...)

I've only gotten one. I know another member here has gotten 2. (EDIT: I'm referring to Ryuusei, who's display name I would have seen, had I looked up a couple posts.) And I've heard someone mention that someone (Not on TDN) got 3.

hmmm. this is interesting. ive gotten 3 quests from the faerie queen. the first item she wanted was valued at about 50K. the next item was valued at about 300 NP. andthe one she wants today is valued at about 3K...this is wierd. but im not arguing against it ;)

Lol! Spritzie might be talking 'bout me. I got 2 actually... sadly, the second one asks for an elusive and expensive item... --_-- The first one, as you can see, is the coco jubjub in my sig or may avatar XD

Yes I was. :D I couldn't remember your display name.

What was the item she requested, and how much does it cost? For mine, she wanted a Shoyru Rain Slicker. (It cost me 230k. But considering I want Chocolate, I was more than happy to spend it.)

Today, I got a Battle Faerie quest. It only cost me 635 NP. :D I was very happy about that.

I'll admit I was very pleased when I got my FFQ a few days ago. Took me two days to complete! She just ALWAYS has to ask for unbuyables, but then it'd probably be unfair if she ever asked for something that was. Item she asked me for cost 500k,hey, at least it's less than a tenth of what a Pirate Paint Brush would cost! Worth the two days to complete anyway. 7 years of Neopets and my first FFQ. Doubt I'll EVER get another, EVER. I am savoring the moment!

I'd really have liked to get a Space Faerie quest too, but the FFQ was more important anyway.

i GOT A fIRE fAERIE QUEST TODAY...

And the Bonus prize for attending everyday is... clo_fq_faeriewig_fire.gif

The image of my lab-rat wearing the item "Sassy Fire Faerie Wig"

2.png

Looks too cool for words on my angry Kiko! (As his head is burning now):D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yes I was. :D I couldn't remember your display name.

What was the item she requested, and how much does it cost? For mine, she wanted a Shoyru Rain Slicker. (It cost me 230k. But considering I want Chocolate, I was more than happy to spend it.)

Today, I got a Battle Faerie quest. It only cost me 635 NP. :D I was very happy about that.

Lol! She's asking for something that I can get with 800 K, sadly, I don't have the NP for that D: Still saving up... and negotiating with the owners :)

Queen Fyora smiles. "Thank you for visiting us while we work on rebuilding Faerieland. Here is a small token of our appreciation."

ffo_hotdog_cheese.gif

Faerie Leaves Hot Dog has been added to your inventory.

"Marvelous!" Fyora adds. "You've visited us every day! For being so loyal, here is a special gift."

clo_fq_faeriewig_fire.gif

Seriously? Gross.

Um, that wig is ugly, and so not worth the np's and effort I spent on these quests. I mean I know we get training for our trouble, but some of these are way more than the price of a few codestones. I really hope that isn't all they are going to give us. I'm still feeling cheated by the super LAME background "bonus gift" we got for purchasing the sweet heart grams.

I mean the Fyora still says this: "While we don't have any new quests for you right now, my sisters and I will have quests for you in the future. You will be rewarded for your efforts."

So maybe there's a part II to this event? Or is she just letting us know that Faerie quests are back to normal now? Or is she saying that there is more of a reward still coming?

Oh well, I guess at the end of the day it was worth it just for the chance of getting and FFQ...even though I didn't get one...and Johnathan's stats did go up a bunch.

Aww I really wanted a Fountain Faerie Quest, but that's ok, it was lots of fun. :D

I wonder if the quests will go back to being random events soon, or if they stay this way? I would be happy either way, they are both great

I think they go back to being random events.

You're right. This is currently on the Faerie Quest page:

"It looks as though you are not on a quest at the moment. As you spend time in Neopia, we will summon you to assist us as needed."

My husband got a FFQ last night. He wasn't expecting to, even though I told him he would, just because he put so much work into it every day. And it only cost him 2600 NP. o_O Mine cost nearly 100 times that amount. But now he has to decide what he wants. :D

You're right. This is currently on the Faerie Quest page:

"It looks as though you are not on a quest at the moment. As you spend time in Neopia, we will summon you to assist us as needed."

My husband got a FFQ last night. He wasn't expecting to, even though I told him he would, just because he put so much work into it every day. And it only cost him 2600 NP. o_O Mine cost nearly 100 times that amount. But now he has to decide what he wants. :D

Your hubby must be lucky enough to get a FFQ...

Now that it is random, my buzzin avatar chances are low...