Saturday: DurinKaine the Meerca +3 Strength

DurinKaine's Petpet Turns to ashes :(

Sunday: DurinKaine +4 Hitpoints

Petpet Still Ashes

Monday: DurinKaine Changes Color to Cloud :D

Petpet Still Ashes :(

Today: Amsterio the Tonu -3 Agility

Petpet Still Ashes :(

Today, my elephante turned into a desert. Is ther an avie for that? I don't like elephantes... -_-

There's an Elephante avatar... feed your Elephante a Bag of Peanuts. They're quite expensive though, about 60k.

I got -2 movement points today... not that important really. I'm trying to get my Lupe zapped Halloween for the avie. Not having much luck so far though. I've had a Christmas Lupe and a Sponge Lupe, but no Halloween. Oh well, I'll keep trying!

The ray is fired at wink_wink...

... and she changes colour to Ice!!

HE's a Korbat...of course the lab ray decided to change that...but the color makes ya think twice about using the Lab Ray on such a pretty (cool (haha I made a funny!)) pet!!! Oh well, it never stopped me before!!! :D

All from random events?! I brought all my lab map pieces because I wanted the avatar (of course right after I redeemed them I got a piece in a random event, but thats another story :D)

Yep! But of course I once got the same lab map piece so I sold it and bought the one I needed it. But other than all, all from random events through these past months....

So as of the other day (maybe Tuesdayish?) my ice korbat, wink_wink was changed into a green hissi. Of course after gender change. Poor guy! and THAT brings me to today.....I am now the proud owner of a desert hissi. I'm telling ya, sometimes that ray makes you wish you didn't have a lab pet!!!