The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Something cool FINALLY happened! My Christmas Doglefox got BURNDED!!!

"Your eyes recover quite quickly after the giant explosion, but that's more than you can say for your Petpet. The Kookith is kind enough to sweep up LovelyMalicious for you and you head home."

Other than that in the week or so since I got the lab stuff all thats happened is levels up or down, name changes (which I promptly changed back!) and losing heeeeaps of battle stats for my shoyru, poor thing! She gained a few HP though which is good.

I'm just excited about the 'Petpet Laboratory' soot avatar YAY! Pity I don't post on the boards ;) hehehe

Well, my ugly island quiggle which was orignialy Eyrie which have undergo many species (quiggles are ugly), lost 2 levels. I knew that quiggles were made luck :P. If you like or love quiggles don't get offended, it's just my opinion. Oh well, hehe at least i was able to get teh island quiggle avatar (A)

My main pet, Patrick_Westpike, gained two movement points this morning. It's about time - last week I zapped four days in a row and lost two movement points each time. :O I'm glad that it's finally beginning to trend back the other way. (I hope.)

As for my petpet zap, my pile of soot (formerly a tenna) named Pants McGee turned into... a pile of soot. Oh well. :P

I'm currently labbing mr.grins for a friend.......he's changed gender 5 times!

And gained 2 levels today, + 1 from Coltzan's shrine.

His *arrggg, I don't know what it is now!* stats have improved a bit, but no changes....*as in color*

Ahhhh........Nothing much today..... just a level, and a name change for my petpet.... McFritter.......*looks at labbing guy strangely*

No color changes, exept basic in months! Ack! Okay, well, see you all around!

Pet: 2 defence points.

Petpet: nothing at all.

I got my Uni zapped Grey today! Its the first avie pet I managed to get off the lab ray, so, yay!

And D Generation X - I have horrible defence from the lab ray too. It seems to have something about taking away my defence points if they get higher than 10 - I stopped zapping my Uni for a while (her def points went up from coltzan) and the first thing the ray did when I started zapping again was to reduce my def points to 5!

I got my Uni zapped Grey today! Its the first avie pet I managed to get off the lab ray, so, yay!

And D Generation X - I have horrible defence from the lab ray too. It seems to have something about taking away my defence points if they get higher than 10 - I stopped zapping my Uni for a while (her def points went up from coltzan) and the first thing the ray did when I started zapping again was to reduce my def points to 5!

Lol! That seems to happen to me, except it does it with the levels....for my aisha, if it's higher than five, it lowers it to 1 or 2 or 3. It's currently 2.

And it also has a thing for the HP. 2 of my lab pets have very high *by my standards* hp.

I got no change when I zapped my Lupe. Thats 4 no changes out of 6 zaps! Do you reckon there's a link between the pets name and what you get? It's just that this lupe has a really long name - longer than any pet I've zapped before - and I've never had no changes that frequently before.