The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

My moehog changes to grey and my petpet gets changed into a fire tanizard!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Todaay must be a good day!!!!!!! :D

Today.....My horribly ugly and disgusting moster lost 2 levels. Same as yesterday.

I don't dare lab my petpets anymore :P The Zebie would cost....3 million, and the other one would cost 6 mill! I can't REALLY have them, but still! It's nice to look at such cute little things!

The ray is fired at meannie560311...

... and she changes colour to Desert!!

On a side note, the desert lupe is now up for adoption! (PM me-Chipmonker)

Woah lucky!!!! My horribly discusting monster won't even change color! She's just changing gender and LOWERING His poor stats!!! When's he coming back??? when? I'm gonna die without him! WAAAAAAHHHHH!

Omg! My discusting monster is now - less discusting! Now It's probably slimy & plays with jellyfish!!!

Lol - my aisha turned to maraquan.....I wonder if that slug-type thing won't say 'go away' when I try to visit the ruins..... :D

Yay, Bluflakes changed to Island!

Omg! Wow you're lucky.....It's gonna be a tough choice choosing which pet to lab next......I think you should leave them the way they are.....just in case....

*whispers* They could turn out like my not-so-horrible-and-discusting-maraquan-monster ! I'm gonna leave gamgy like that.....forever..... :D

Well, today the famous lab ray made my pet Yurlius (the Yurble) made her natural color yellow, turn into RAINBOW!!! WOO HOO Its beautimus...

And as for my petpet, well he got the usual NAME CHANGE...lol Best of luck to everyone.

-Ashley :D