The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
From a pile of soot, to a Firey Meepit

ooh lucky you! I got a pile of soot turned into a pink gruslen the other day, so now I'm aging it for the avvie, almost there :D

because of this I'm not using the petpet lab ray at the moment (since all my other petpets are avvie ones).

for the lab ray my pet lost 3 movement points. I'm hoping for an avvie colour/species or just a cool colour....

My Koi turned white....can't wait for him to change into something avatar related -_-

I'm not using the petpet lab at the moment either - a while back (well a week ago, but the other way sounds better :P) the petpet lab ray gave me a Plushie Krawk. With regular brought Krawk petpets you can take them some where and they turn into real pet Krawks. I'm trying to find out if this will work for the zapped one too. Hope it does!

I'm not using the petpet lab at the moment either - a while back (well a week ago, but the other way sounds better :P) the petpet lab ray gave me a Plushie Krawk. With regular brought Krawk petpets you can take them some where and they turn into real pet Krawks. I'm trying to find out if this will work for the zapped one too. Hope it does!

If memory serves, you have to take them to the Fungus Cave dealie on Krawk Island and feed them some fungus, then they turn into a real Krawk IF you have a slot open for another pet. But I'm almost positive that it doesn't work if you got the Krawk petpet from the lab ray - sorry! :( I'll admit I've never actually tried it myself so I suppose you've got nothing to lose by at least giving it a shot. Good luck!

I read somewhere that this won't work. Forget where...but it was a petpet lab guide (the one on here??)

As for my petpet...from today on he will be known as "Place Ad Here." Geesh...you'd think I could get a real name at least!! Now my petpet is just a pile of soot billboard.....:(