Habitarium: what do you think should/will change?

Alleycat

the changes i hope to see before new levels are added:

1) lockouts fixed (of course~)

2) a way of reducing the tremendous amount of lag. if it's this bad at level 50, i don't want to see how terrible it'll be at level 65+.

3) some way to pick up groups of p3s at once. transporting 45 p3s one by one to the houses is too time-consuming, and it'll only get worse with population increases.

4) stacking changes to the inventory. since inks stack, i don't see why there can't be a stacking function for other items, e.g., eggs. it would help reduce server space and minimize the amount of lag, not to mention make browsing through your inventory more convenient.

these are the big things that stick out to me, and that i think about as i'm working on my hab. but honestly, as long as they fix the lag and the lockouts, i'd be happy. ;3

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my list:

1) The toggle feature should also limit the selection (picking up) of P3s to the profession selected. I hate having to grab soldier out of the way for workers and nesters to be put in the houses...

2) More non-nc items...

3) Reduced lag...

4) Fast-forward feature...

5) More interesting buildings.

6) I wish for new p3s that have special abilities!!!

OOO! Great thread...

1) A pause button. Moving 40+ P3's while they're all running around has its challenges.

2) A screen lock, where the habitarium is locked in place so when you click to move a P3, the whole habitarium doesn't move. <_<

3) One click, remove all, button. Again, clicking and dragging out 8+ P3's per house is annoying. A button that would select all of them so you can drag them to desired resource would be nice.

4) One click, select all sleeping P3's (either by occupation or in general) to click and drag to the house.

5) A building that can store soldier P3's, but when enemies show up, they leave the building and go out to battle.

6) A noise or some indication that an egg has finished incubating.

7) Being able to rotate fences and other decoration items; including buildings

OOO! Great thread...

1) A pause button. Moving 40+ P3's while they're all running around has its challenges.

2) A screen lock, where the habitarium is locked in place so when you click to move a P3, the whole habitarium doesn't move. <_<

3) One click, remove all, button. Again, clicking and dragging out 8+ P3's per house is annoying. A button that would select all of them so you can drag them to desired resource would be nice.

4) One click, select all sleeping P3's (either by occupation or in general) to click and drag to the house.

5) A building that can store soldier P3's, but when enemies show up, they leave the building and go out to battle.

this list should be sent to tnt because this if everything i want and more

I just started playing with the Habitarium, so I haven't gotten a chance to test out all the features yet. I echo everyone else's sentiments about the changes. XD

1) Selecting multiple P3s: It does get tedious to move them all one-by-one.

2) Being able to "switch" between P3s: I'm not sure if this feature exists, but it goes a little something like this... I click one P3 and I can see its stats and all that, then a little button lets me go to the NEXT P3 and I can see its stats and all.

3) P3 Master List: Maybe a little window that brings up a list of all your P3s and their stats, and when you click on their picture, it selects that P3 for you and you can drag them to the food or the houses, or wherever needed.

It reminds me of other computer games where it requires you to take care of a community of things. :laughingsmiley:

Maybe they should make the 3 species of petpetpets different in some way... like Mootix are the best soldiers or something.

Well.... If I kept track properly... Mootix actually are the most of my Soldiers... Hmmm...

• 3 weeks later...

OOO! Great thread...

Great list! I especially love the screen lock. I always go to pick up a P3 and the habitarium moves and after a while I want to scream. I would also like to see a bigger variety of items available like inks, backgrounds, and decorations but take it easy on the NC items I work hard for my resources, let me spend them on something

Maybe a few more species too.

I wish that as you upgraded buildings or P3s their appearance would change. Maybe P3s could grow a little in size when you upgrade them, or the buildings could take on a second story. I think that would make the graphics a little less dull. It would be nice to also have different appearances for buildings and the ability to rotate them, as many people have stated here. :)

OOO! Great thread...

A few more to add to the list:

1) Being able to move resource tiles.

2) Ability to rotate the whole habitarium, sometimes I miss gems because my buildings are hiding them.

3) Definitely more P3 species.

4) Ability to shrink & enlarge decoration items (some items are just too big).

5) Hopefully more NeoCash/NeoPoints backgrounds (Maraquan [air dome habby xD] & Skenkuu please!)

6) Different building looks when upgraded (so annoying to click all the buildings to find which one has not upgraded yet.)

• 2 weeks later...

OOO! Great thread...

I love these ideas. I wish I could see a history of my P3s, how much each one has harvested, or how many eggs each one has laid etc.. Plus a "check all" button to allow me to harvest/hatch/discard all my fully incubated eggs or move all my P3s into a house would save so much time.

As a few people have already said, to have the ability to trade eggs... I still don't have a soldier, and the others are lazy, when it comes to fighting pests.

Plus I only have Mootix & Larnikin right now, ]: I miss the little yellow ones [can't remember their name]

I think that there should be more NP items. Not everyone has NC! Also a new petpet would be nice... I think it would be better to make the eggs grow faster. Lastly, egg swapping!

Levels and bug fixes please! The ability to reset your own habitarium would be awesome. To just be able to delete everything and start again. I'm currently locked out of my habitarium and my sister picked a layout for hers that, as it's growing, she no longer likes. To be able to restart would be great.

Guest Yoshinho

Probably make the lockout last for only 24 hours and when it comes back, all the gems that were out disappear.

I've been locked out since the end of January, so I don't even remember all the features Habitarium has, or what's been added since then. I wish they'd reset it for me -- I had no idea building an "Army of Ents" (most of my storages were out) would crash the thing permanently.

I do remember thinking a menu where you could see each P3, its stats, and what it was doing would be nice -- especially if you could select it from the menu and move it (e.g., to a hospital or something). I think they've already implemented something similar though?