Habitarium: what do you think should/will change?

Alleycat

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would:

- Have a way to buy mutiple houses with one click

- Rotate building

- More types of P3s

I do, however, find it convenient to have 3 types of P3s for 3 types of resources. If there was a fourth I would make the new P3 all soldiers so I don't need to highlight them to see what is what.

Wow, tons of great ideas so far, I wonder if they'll be implemented? (I sure hope so!)

I don't know if it's been mentioned already (only read the first and last pages) but a function where you could select P3s by scrolling through them would be great. Like, in the section where it shows the stats you can click an arrow and it selects the next P3 in your habitarium. It'd make things a lot easier for me at least since my internet is really laggy and I always end up clicking the background instead of the actual P3, or when multiple P3s are on the same tile and I have to drag all the rest of them off just to find one that's tired, etc.

So, many of us seem to be at level 25. I'm sure we have lots of buildings in our inventory that sit there because we don't have any space for them. Our stores are full, so we buy what we don't want or need to keep the neopoints coming. I would like more buildings that we can use, some more plants, the ability to purchase more space as well as earn it, more species of p3, purchase colors with np rather than nc. I love the little critters, very relaxing to watch while it runs but getting bored now. Time to add more levels and more incentive.

GDF

I want an item which attracts all p3s, so that it won't be a hard time dragging them into the house all the time. also, an item which attracts pests as well, so that we could earn more red (gems?)

I know it would never happen, but it would be wonderful if soldiers would leave the barracks themselves when pests show up. I get annoyed with them walking around pointlessly doing nothing, but at the same time I'm afraid that if I leave them in the barracks that I may not notice when pests show up.

After playing more heavily, and having a bunch of my P3s turn to gems at about the same time, I'd love to see a count of your P3s. It would list how many soliders, nesters and workers you have. That way you don't have to hunt them down to figure out which turned into gems and be able to replace them.

I'd be happy if they had a version where you are NOT LOCKED OUT. It's sooooo irritating that they STILL haven't fixed that problem! :grrr:

Actually, there is a fix you can try yourself, as posted by sintralin in another thread. It's explained on this petpage. Since I don't know anyone in my town who plays Neo, I submitted a ticket asking to try on a side account and was given permission. Moving the storage around made the merge happen pretty quickly (~10 items or so). If you do want to try it on a side, I recommend submitting a ticket so TNT doesn't think you're trying to earn NP on the side, and make sure you delete all items from the side's habi and donate NP earned to the money tree after you're done. After nearly 4 months, I'm back in!

Actually, there is a fix you can try yourself, as posted by sintralin in another thread. It's explained on this petpage. Since I don't know anyone in my town who plays Neo, I submitted a ticket asking to try on a side account and was given permission. Moving the storage around made the merge happen pretty quickly (~10 items or so). If you do want to try it on a side, I recommend submitting a ticket so TNT doesn't think you're trying to earn NP on the side, and make sure you delete all items from the side's habi and donate NP earned to the money tree after you're done. After nearly 4 months, I'm back in!

I just tried this unlocking method and it did not work, I had a gem lockout.