Neopies Start Tonight At Midnight!

hrtbrk

Don't forget to check Neopets tonight! On January 11, 12:00:00 AM NST, the Neopies will go LIVE!

Vote every day for cool prizes and come back and see the results!

neopies_2011_v1.jpg

title.png

TDN Coverage

It's up to you to give out the Neopies award as well as the brand new award that is available this year. :) Vote throughout the event without missing a day and you even get a special prize at the end!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for this to start! I'm going to be putting a reminder on my cell phone so I don't forget.

Oh, wow.

Anyway, I really like the Neopies. Sometimes it's hard to choose what to vote for, but I like the free prizes! I hope that there are lots of wearable prizes. *crosses fingers, arms, toes, legs, and eyes*

Admittedly, last years prizes weren't that great. The BONUS' for voting every day were, though. (Gold paint brush and 100 dubloon coin)

Exactly! That's why I'm setting a reminder. Not for the daily prizes, because those are usually worthless, but for the prizes for voting every day. I got both the Gold Paint Brush and 100 Dubloon Coin last year.

I don`t know... I remmember I got the dubloon without voting daily...

Ok. I understood :P The prizes were like this: For voting January 12th-18th (every day) you got One Hundred Dubloon Coin, and For voting January 12th-25th/26th (every day) you got Golden Paint Brush...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

ok. awesome. just seemed like with the "ITS HERE AT MIDNIGHT! DONT MISS IT" that it was gonna be a timed thing. im glad its not. gonna go to bed now with visions of neopies dancing in my head

(when i first got the message, though, i was more excited. I thought it was neopets themed pies : ( oh well -sigh-)

First one is best new PB. It's a hard decision between Maractite and Transparent, for me at least. I like the way the released ones looks so far, but can't wait to see more. Relic is neat too, and I guess Woodland is, but they're not my favs...

*high five* Also picked Transparent! It's a very creative and well done paint brush!

My Prize: Bottled Air Faerie! bottlefaerie_air.gif

Dang. I picked Maractite and got the Beware of Meepits sign from last year. At least it's a wearable... <_<

Like I said, it was a tough choice...Transparent is awesome...but Maractite would look awesome on my Xwee. I'm hoping that with this vote, it will prompt them to release more pets painted the color of the top pick.

I went with Woodland. I think I like it because it's not like anything else. And Transparent is rather squicky. I got The Big Book of Verb Conjugation.