Neopies Start Tonight At Midnight!

hrtbrk

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I thought that the Hissi had the best wearables for the round, and I got me a copy of Autumn in the Glade as a reward. :)

I vote Kacheek today and I got a One dubloon coin (¬¬ not so good) Do someone has recieved the same prize twice?

Today I voted for the bori and got a codesone. and yesterday I voted for The Mystery Capsule Quest For Knowledge ( Actually I never have neocash so I never pay attention to those) and got a Nimmo Gnome Collectable Charm that I aready got the first voting day.. :worried:

Voted for Wishing Well avatar (it's like they're taunting us! :P)

And voted for the Hissi outfit as well. I'd rather pay 750k for a faux pirate outfit than pay 8 million for the paint brush or 3.5 million for the Kacheek outfit.

Voted for Wishing Well avatar (it's like they're taunting us! :P)

And voted for the Hissi outfit as well. I'd rather pay 750k for a faux pirate outfit than pay 8 million for the paint brush or 3.5 million for the Kacheek outfit.

I know right?

I didn't consider price/attainability while voting for the wearables. For practical purposes I would get the Bori outfit instead of the Kacheek's, since Kacheeks are easier for me to customize.

I stuck to the same votes and already forgot what book I got XD