Neopies Start Tonight At Midnight!

hrtbrk

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duplicated my last two votes, and went with the Valentine Tree of Lights for today's catagory (Best Neocash Wearable Item). Got Nimmo Colouring Book (book).

Another book for me, Autumn in the Glade. I didn't know whether to choose Stormy Night Background or Valentine Tree of Lights, so I went with Stormy Night today, and I'll do Valentine Tree tomorrow. Too bad I missed them both.

I voted Stormy Nights for today. Think its stupid for best NC cash but whatever. At least this one looked nice.

Also voted same as I did originally for old votes; transparent and Battfield.

I got Rukis in History. I suppose its a scroll book.

I got Spiky Orange Murex Shell, two album items in the last days ^^ (it`s ok for me) I voted Valentine Tree of Lights, Gem Heist and maractite...

Could somebody tell me why you can`t vote "none of these" if it is and option????

I voted the Jeran caption image since it was the only one I found nice looking. Light Faerie for today.

Also voted Stormy Night and Battlefield Legends again.

Best Caption: Caption 1107.

Best Game: None of nominees. Note however that Neopian Battlefield Legends is a nominee, the only game that requires you to pay to get upgrades. Methinks the awards may be rigged.

Best NC Item: None, for I don't care.