Neopies Start Tonight At Midnight!

hrtbrk

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted for Daily Dare. Laughed at the "save the wheels" event's % voted for too, haha. Codestone today.

Jeran caption and Stormy Night were repeat voted.

I voted Altador Cup (Shenkuu is the Best!!!!) today, I got a Stamp.

Gah! I missed a day. Darnnn. Well. I guess I'll just have to buy the end prize. Hopefully it won't be an avvie or something. That would be terrible. *facepalm* Voted for Daily Dare. /sigh.

Here were my prizes for my selections throughout the past week.

Tuesday: I thought that the Maractite Paint Brush was a great Paint Brush and I obtained a copy of Moehog Than You Can Handle.

Wednesday: I selected Kookia for this round and I got a copy of Neopian Music as a reward.

Thursday: I picked the Faerietale Lavendar Dress and I got a Spiky Orange Murex Shell in return.

Friday: I got a copy of The Curse Of The Pirate Aisha for choosing Caption #1076.

Yesterday: I got myself some Honey Blossom Extract for selecting the Grand Festival of Neggs.

Today: I selected the Stocking Stufftacular and scored myself a copy of Rukis in History.

I get Autumnal Decorating (book) I have not particiated in any of the events :P but I chose Stocking Stufftacular