Habitarium

Rae

I went away for a bit and came back to only pinichit nesters so now I have 27 of those and one long larnikin left haha. I actually don't mind much, as long as I always have some kind of nester around, the variety of species doesn't seem too important (hopefully).

There are rumours that it does matter. Some say, for example, pinchits are better workers.

I'm not sure but I don't really think it matters. I do always have some back-up nesters of every species ^^

Also have you noticed the minor changes? Very convenient, when you click a p3, the stats appear first, thén its lifespan.

The spirits also look more diamond-like. Pretty ^.^

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Pretty addicted, but its getting monotonous now. I've reached level 25 and for now thats teh highest it will allow a player to go. Once you've reached 25 you may only gain np and no longer gain xp to increase your level. *sigh* On the bright side the np reward for actually reaching leve 25 is 10000np :) happy pet farming :)

Sooo very boring! I just rotate my nesters to discard their eggs for XP and glare at the sillly game now

So I've just started to play with the habitarium, and thus far it's pretty fun. My only question is is there anyway to move houses and nests once you place them? I thought I've seen other people talking about moving them, but I am unable to move either kind.

Open youritem bag and while that's up, there'll be little arrows over all your houses, etc. Then click & drag them. You can even put them back in your inventory and if you put the storage in the inventory, you don't lose anything. Hope that helps.

Open youritem bag and while that's up, there'll be little arrows over all your houses, etc. Then click & drag them. You can even put them back in your inventory and if you put the storage in the inventory, you don't lose anything. Hope that helps.

Thanks so much! I actually figured it out not too long after I posted that, but thanks so much for the help anyway.

I really enjoyed it while I could level up as there was something to work for...

Now I'm Lv 25 I've lost interest in it...TNT need to put some more work into it now and makie it interesting again!

I hope TNT upgrades it soon too. I have about 8 level 2 storage buildings, filled up, in my item bag. I hope to use some of those resources on new stuff :) If anyone is getting started and needs resources, just friend me and let me know what you would like. It keeps the game from getting boring if you help out those getting started.

I quite like habitarium, by the fact that you don't have to play a lot, and yields neopoints each time you level up. Yesterday I got to level thirteen after collecting the gems of seven passed out P3s and it gave me 3000 NP Yay for doing nothing!!! :laughingsmiley:

I definitely find it a pretty boring now. However it has its uses, usually before I go out I set my habitarium up and when I come back hours later there is usually a nice group of 200np purple gems waiting for me. Also once I left it for a week and most of my little guys died but TNT gave me some replacements so I don't worry to much about ever neglecting it either.

i thought the same thing about Habitarium seeming like Farmville, but i've never played the latter so i'm just assuming. i find Habitarium rather boring, but it's an easy way to get points so i play it anyway.

If this is like that Facebook game I don't know why it's so popular.

At first it was just boring, and then once I hit level 11 it go really annoying for me. I can't keep up with their needs. As soon as I manage to get them to harvest enough for food, they need something to make them less tired, and by that time they're hungry again. Then the next day I come back the next day to find they haven't gotten any work done because they're all sleeping. I would have preferred that it stayed boring, this is too much work. I have to be on there constantly directing them to eat, switching them in and out of the house, and putting them to work where they're needed. And there's so many of them now! It's hard to get to the one I need to because there's always several in front of it and they're always getting in my way. I swear if Mootix weren't so cute...

Oh, look, the foods gone again. And ones passed out.

Hmm with the right system its not much work.

Just organize the work groups.

If you leave one group in the house you can switch them with a group who is tired.

I dont buy food at all, I just put the p3 back in a house.

Just one thing i find REALLY REALLY annoying!

I have 9 nests and when they all have a egg ready it took for EVER to get them in my bag <<

After two or three egg it just load to death so I have to refresh and wait >< over and over again...

I can make about 2000 a day depending on how many eggs I can discard. I think thats ok =D

But I need more space >< I dont have space for all the things i bought ~-~

edit: Nevermind =D I just reached level 26 *muahah*

I like that game... I leave a tab open on it when I log in the web site, so I can check when they are too tired and put them in theirs houses... When I quit out, I put them back in the houses, at the exception of a few soliders and the nester who are trying to get eggs... And that does the jobs... My p3 are never tired or hungry, and I can easily win a level every day I go on the website or so... After the first few levels you win decent amount of money...

I'm at level 27 and so far (that I can remember) I got a space upgrade (3 squares at the top right side), 3 extra p3s allowed in the Habitarium and a moss covered branch. I think it was 10,000 np for levelling to 26 and 11,000 for levelling to 27

I leveld up to 28 and get (i think) 11500 np and a present, a twing hammer, but thats pretty useless oO" You don't get the 5xp with the hammer right?

Now you can make money with the Habitarium =D I level up once a day so I get every day at least 10k from it. Thats not bad ^_^