Habitarium

Rae

Is it just me, or is Habitarium Neopet's version of Farmville? I already have a love hate relationship with it. I spend enough time on Neopets trying to take care of pets and play games and such. And now I have to take care of a Habitarium... Shady. <_<

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. I only have gotten 400 nps now, and there's not a whole lot to do. I think I'd like it if there was more to be gotten from it. I had a tab open for awhile too but then I wasn't sure if it's like Farmville in that it keeps playing even when you close it.

You don't need to keep the tab open. If you gave your petpetpets a job before closing the page, they will continue doing their job.

The game does feel very similar to all those facebook games that recently got popular. It's still a cute game, though.

Okay sounds good. I probably will not play this long. I don't really enjoy the games like this, especially the facebook ones. I would definitely play if the rewards were more worth it.

Speaking of which, does anyone play PetPet Park? I tried it and ehh.

I agree. I only have gotten 400 nps now, and there's not a whole lot to do. I think I'd like it if there was more to be gotten from it. I had a tab open for awhile too but then I wasn't sure if it's like Farmville in that it keeps playing even when you close it.

I've gotten a couple of thousand of nps from it, so even though it's not that exciting I think it's still likable (I'm for anything that gives me nps though so I might be bias!). I like how it keeps playing when you close it. Even if it is like another game, everything these days is a different version of something the same.

A farmville for neopets o.O That sounds kinda fun actually...

I'd be more optimistic about it if KeyQuest wasn't so glitchy for me lately. I wish they'd get one of their extra games REALLY tight and then work on a new one.

At least we know why the plot is taking so long...

I finally joined the habitarium fad yesterday. It's enough to keep me interested. Sometimes I just stare at the little guys working, it's so mesmerizing. XD I just wish there was more I could do myself, such as say.... click soemthing so much to help harvest or whatever. All i do is buy, set and forget.

Is it still just for premium members? Or for thirteen year olds + only?

No, it is open to the public I believe. I do not have premium at all, and I was able to sign up fine. I am unsure if it has to do with age (account or user), though, my account is pretty old and I am over 13 years of age.

No, it is open to the public I believe. I do not have premium at all, and I was able to sign up fine. I am unsure if it has to do with age (account or user), though, my account is pretty old and I am over 13 years of age.

Wel that's odd....it's still down for maintenance for me.

Well the game still says it's in beta so they're probably working on improving it. Haha I've been avoiding facebook games like the plague. If this is Neopets version of something like that, well then I've got mixed feeling on it... I tried to play Habitrarium once but I really didn't understand it.

Wel that's odd....it's still down for maintenance for me.

I have noticed that some links to habitarium don't work while some others do. Like when I searched for it using Neopets's search feature and clicked a direct link, it would say not available. Then I went to the gameroom and clicked on it and got in fine. It also could be a region thing, such as servers closest to you are not working while others are.

Don't quote me on that though, these are guesses based on experience. For all I know, there might not have been a link difference, just habitarium happened to get online right when I tried another link.

I finally joined the habitarium fad yesterday. It's enough to keep me interested. Sometimes I just stare at the little guys working, it's so mesmerizing. XD I just wish there was more I could do myself, such as say.... click soemthing so much to help harvest or whatever. All i do is buy, set and forget.

I agree. It's kind of boring, although I suppose I could just keep the tab open forever. But there's nothing really to do. *sigh*

I finally got mine working. I tried choosing a different starting zone and that seemed to set things straight. For some reason the tutorial never started up before and it was just showing the background and p3s not doing anything. Now I see what you mean with there being not much to do though but it's pretty amusing to watch for a while.

If this is like that Facebook game I don't know why it's so popular.

At first it was just boring, and then once I hit level 11 it go really annoying for me. I can't keep up with their needs. As soon as I manage to get them to harvest enough for food, they need something to make them less tired, and by that time they're hungry again. Then the next day I come back the next day to find they haven't gotten any work done because they're all sleeping. I would have preferred that it stayed boring, this is too much work. I have to be on there constantly directing them to eat, switching them in and out of the house, and putting them to work where they're needed. And there's so many of them now! It's hard to get to the one I need to because there's always several in front of it and they're always getting in my way. I swear if Mootix weren't so cute...

Oh, look, the foods gone again. And ones passed out.

If this is like that Facebook game I don't know why it's so popular.

At first it was just boring, and then once I hit level 11 it go really annoying for me. I can't keep up with their needs. As soon as I manage to get them to harvest enough for food, they need something to make them less tired, and by that time they're hungry again. Then the next day I come back the next day to find they haven't gotten any work done because they're all sleeping. I would have preferred that it stayed boring, this is too much work. I have to be on there constantly directing them to eat, switching them in and out of the house, and putting them to work where they're needed. And there's so many of them now! It's hard to get to the one I need to because there's always several in front of it and they're always getting in my way. I swear if Mootix weren't so cute...

Oh, look, the foods gone again. And ones passed out.

You actually don't have to buy them food. Rest in the house feeds them as well... somehow. Buying food is faster than rest, though.

You actually don't have to buy them food. Rest in the house feeds them as well... somehow. Buying food is faster than rest, though.

1/ Houses and Hospitals heals all bars (hospitals do faster than houses)

2/ When you level up, sometimes the Professor gives you an item, got 3 free food which I haven't used at all XD

And by the way:

Harvested Eggs list:

--------------------------

Mootix Workers: 8

Mootix Soldiers: 5

Mootix Nesters: 12

Pinchit Workers: 4

Pinchit Soldiers: 4

Pinchit Nesters: 13

Larnikin Workers: 6

Larnikin Soldiers: 0

Larnikin Nesters: 12

Total: 64

How do I get a Larnikin Soldier ??????? x_x

I don't mean to nag or anything, but it's STILL down for me.

Is there ANY requirements you need to have/be?

And also, could someone give me a direct link to the game, in case I'm going to the wrong place?

http://www.neopets.com/habitarium/

http://www.neopets.com/habitarium/game

Could be a regional thing I guess... Here's hoping one of these work. :X The game IS online as this was posted.

and...

1/ Houses and Hospitals heals all bars (hospitals do faster than houses)

2/ When you level up, sometimes the Professor gives you an item, got 3 free food which I haven't used at all XD

And by the way:

Harvested Eggs list:

Mootix Workers: 8

Mootix Soldiers: 5

Mootix Nesters: 12

Pinchit Workers: 4

Pinchit Soldiers: 4

Pinchit Nesters: 13

Larnikin Workers: 6

Larnikin Soldiers: 0

Larnikin Nesters: 12

Total: 64

How do I get a Larnikin Soldier ??????? x_x

Funny, I was having a hard time getting a mootix soldier, but JUST got one. I got too many Larnikin soldiers, personally, haha. Shame we can't trade eggs or something, I could use some extra mootix nesters.

http://www.neopets.com/habitarium/

http://www.neopets.com/habitarium/game

Could be a regional thing I guess... Here's hoping one of these work. :X The game IS online as this was posted.

I think it probably is a Regional thing. Either that, or I go on at the worst times possible. Because it's still off for me. :(