Habitarium

Rae

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I leveled up to 28 but only got the neopoints and an egg. Are you sure you didn't get the present from somewhere else?

Yes Im sure!

When I leveld up there was a message with the 11.5k and a picture with a egg and a present.

Besides i NEVER would buy a hammer I think its usless but I have it in my bag.

Ahrg I'm so stupid <<" I could taken a screen shot *always forget* sry ._.

edit: Level 29 This time I made a screenshot

I got the same thing for level 29. Weird. *shrug*. The presents are kind of useless anyway because you have the resources to buy pretty much any of the neopoint items in the game at level 29 <_< . I like land expansion and larger population. I wish that TNT would add more buildings or items for us to buy though. Since we've already unlocked everything, it seems like all there is left to do is to level up and get the neopoints, which is pretty bland, imho.

EDIT: I take that back. Apparently we can now upgrade buildings to level 3! Woot!

EDIT2: According to sunnyneo's updated guide on habitarium, you receive an egg and 11500np at level 28

Uhhhh, so my pinchit would only breed workers and soldiers, and then the nester died, and i have no more pinchits that can nest, which means i will have nothing but mootix and larnikin, can one of you pleeeaaassseeeeee neofriend/gift me a pinchit nester...pretty please with sugar on top

Uhhhh, so my pinchit would only breed workers and soldiers, and then the nester died, and i have no more pinchits that can nest, which means i will have nothing but mootix and larnikin, can one of you pleeeaaassseeeeee neofriend/gift me a pinchit nester...pretty please with sugar on top

I would if I could ._.

I cant gove eggs out to my neofriends.

Its really wired I'm shure I got a hammer too <

If I get a Pinchit, I'll let you know! My last Pinchit died a couple days ago, so I've got Larnikins and Mootix, too. Although I've been breeding loads of Mootix just because they are so cute xD

But yeah. If I get a pinchit nester from levelling up, I'll hatch it and start it's nesting career. the first pinchit nester egg I get is yours :)

Unfortunately that's impossible - you can't gift eggs. If you wait for you habitarium to run out of nesters the professor will gift you a random nester egg which if you're lucky will be a pinchit. I had the same with larnikin's and I got lucky with the egg.

Hi, I'm new! Love the Habitarium, am on level 27 right now. Does anyone know an effective strategy for levelling? Right now mine is to keep 3 soldiers, 6 nesters and the rest workers. I keep a small reserve of eggs and discard the rest for XP, it works pretty well but not to the extent that I'm levelling everyday.

Hi, I'm new! Love the Habitarium, am on level 27 right now. Does anyone know an effective strategy for levelling? Right now mine is to keep 3 soldiers, 6 nesters and the rest workers. I keep a small reserve of eggs and discard the rest for XP, it works pretty well but not to the extent that I'm levelling everyday.

I think a good strategy is to have a lot nesters.

I have 3 soldiers. 13 nesters and 14 workers.

I'm now at level 30. I gain every day one - two levels because I discard all the eggs =D

Also I have one of my workgroups in a house over night so they can go to work when the other p3 are tired so at least 5 p3 are always working...

I hope to get more p3 with the next level up so I can build a few more nests

I think a good strategy is to have a lot nesters.

I have 3 soldiers. 13 nesters and 14 workers.

I'm now at level 30. I gain every day one - two levels because I discard all the eggs =D

Also I have one of my workgroups in a house over night so they can go to work when the other p3 are tired so at least 5 p3 are always working...

I hope to get more p3 with the next level up so I can build a few more nests

Thanks, I'll work on getting more nesters! I did think that 6 was probably too few.