The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 8

hrtbrk

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else having issues healing? I can select the healing potion in my inventory, select a pet to use it on and hit submit. But it doesn't do anything and the page just goes blank. I still have the healing potion and my pet is not healed.

P.S. it seems to occur for anything that opens up another window.

My pet is stuck in the battledome and has been since yesterday (my time). I won my last fight but it doesnt seem to have withdrawn me from the fight. I have visited the status page multiple times without any change. Does anyone have any ideas?

Help! I'm stuck inside the battledome!

If you already tried viewing the Status Page and yet the healing spring won't let you heal then you are stuck. You could try these to get your pet unstuck:

1. Feed your pet.

2. Equip/unequip a weapon to your pet.

3. Send a challenge to a friend then quickly withdraw it.

Nice, I just got all achievements.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I finally just got all my achievements! I think I'm going to battle brutes and fury's and see if I can cap them. Then try capping the others.

@Kai Where did you fins the guy/girl who lent you one... I really really really need one... I'm toast I'm prolly down a rank... :sad02:

Its a very good friend of mine XD I suggest you go to the formus, better in spanish (if you can) they sometimes lend pets, good luck.

EDIT: Can someone tell me the Cap limit for each foe? thanx XD

I could only beat the first spectre in the first round of the plot last week, after that I gave up my pets are all from the pound, and i'm not wasting points on the plot. One round was enough, but now the majority cant do anything with it. If it was an enemy like punchbag bob where the more you battle the more points build up, that would be great because than everyone can participate at once to defeat one huge enemy.

Speaking of healing...lol

Does anyone have an extra Greater Healing Scroll, or one they're not using? I'll return it in a few hours. Just trying to get some last guys in after waiting 6 hours to get the 6x6 achievement (thanks Shadaw <3)

Waiting six hours? I thought you just had to do it back to back? I know I'm not going to be able to do it, but I thought that's what the reports were saying...

You do have to do them in order and they're being released two at a time, so it takes well over an hour to get through all six.

But I failed twice in a row so I had to wait extra long LOL :P