Step three

Shadaw the Rampage

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is interesting though. You'd think it'd increase with each tier.

And no need to apologize. I'm training Lili as hard as I can now. Close to that next strength boost. And then a loooooong way to the defense boost.

It is interesting though. You'd think it'd increase with each tier.

And no need to apologize. I'm training Lili as hard as I can now. Close to that next strength boost. And then a loooooong way to the defense boost.

well i could try to show a little more understanding with what im saying x.x;; because i can EASILY see how my previous post could be mistaken as im calling this easy. for as much as i complain i have it pretty easy compared to some foaks.

--EDIT--

CAP CONFIRMED AT FORTY KILLS! THE BRUTES ARE CAPPED AT 40 KILLS

That's true. But honestly, if someone actually gets offended over something like that... they belong in the Neoboards. ;)

Also, Lili's in her final course before she *finally* hits that strength boost. When the Furies come out, I'm gonna have to find someone willing to lend me a super awesome weapon or I won't get Five of a Kind. =\

That's true. But honestly, if someone actually gets offended over something like that... they belong in the Neoboards. ;)

i guess. least this time around i made a fairly decent plot guide. i think im going to go back and write up about the brutes in a little more detail. for historys sake i guess.

i just did the math, they dont very the number of releases so what ends up happening is 50k gets released every wave. so deviding 50k / 750k = 15 full waves before we compleate this tier.

I also would like to know the answer to this question, anyone?

that'd be 1 - 3 + intelligence

Is anyone beating the Shadow Wraith Brute? I can't seem to beat him not even one time. :(

Weapon suggestions anyone?

BTW, what happends if you can't finish the the deeds?

my first page of this, and you dont get as many plot points.

tip: If you're losing, you're difficulty goes down, so don't try too hard if you're not doing good, because eventually you'll get him down to beatable

maybe im being too critical of thinking but doesnt that make it negative plot points till you get upto positive?

I think I've done my bit for today, and I won't have as much time to goof off, read, and watch movies tomorrow. (Plus, my clicking finger is probably going to be sore from today.) With the Sparkle Potion, we've gotten beyond minor healing; I'm quite curious about the next tier. Alas, it will have to wait.

Final tally for today:

Minions: 2056

Brutes: 208

Announcements