Step three

Shadaw the Rampage

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even more telling is his staff marker and purple group designation: "BP Team". Dante is a Battledome expert. ;)

Congrats on the avatar! I have a battle pet that`s been loaned to me so I figured I`d rack up some kills and I`m up to 50 now. I only fought 11 yesterday.

I think I`m going to stop for now! I qualified for the tier 3 prize and I don`t feel like doing a lot of battling.

I noticed the same thing so that could be a possibility. I`m almost at 60 kills so once I get there I`m finished for now.

Oh, hush Theo. xD It was early.

The cap appears to be between 50 and 60. If I had slowed down yesterday, I'd be able to tell you now. Many BDers are peeved about the cap, but I rather appreciate it. It means the BDers can't just waltz all over the plot points while us puzzlers only get a few wins and the puzzle points.

And I'm enjoying the BD element of this plot. Sure, it's kinda expensive (read: way too much splurging, aah!) but it's also interesting exploring a new aspect of the site I didn't previously know about.

ya im going to rewrite the post of the first page to help the not so battledome inclined, it'd be irresponcible not to on my part. i have 700 wins {not plot related} under my belt now. so i know a few things about the battledome. btw dante if your reading this pm me with anything useful you want me to add into the first page. or any battledome staff {waves and goes off to do my thing}

anyone else noticing that the number of kills for the prizes is taking longer now because the monsters are getting stronger?

That, and I suspect people are reaching the cap and stopping, so overall the pool of players fighting is dropping. The wraiths are starting to occasionally survive my first attack, so even I'm slowing down a bit. I'm pressing on (against my usual approach) mostly out of curiosity about what/how many more prizes they've defined. I broke 1000 kills with the last wave.

Small tip for those who want to fight lots of foes: you can save a few clicks by hitting the back button in your browser when the battle ends. It takes you straight back to the challengers, instead of going through the victory page and returning to the battledome status page. You can start a new fight with Back plus one click. It saves a little time, anyway.

That, and I suspect people are reaching the cap and stopping, so overall the pool of players fighting is dropping. The wraiths are starting to occasionally survive my first attack, so even I'm slowing down a bit. I'm pressing on (against my usual approach) mostly out of curiosity about what/how many more prizes they've defined. I broke 1000 kills with the last wave.

Small tip for those who want to fight lots of foes: you can save a few clicks by hitting the back button in your browser when the battle ends. It takes you straight back to the challengers, instead of going through the victory page and returning to the battledome status page. You can start a new fight with Back plus one click. It saves a little time, anyway.

an even quicker way if you use firefox. put the 1player page {where you select the fighter} into your tool bar. alfter you reduce there hp to zero click the next button to where it shows the trophy. then click the 1player page on your toolbar. this is a fast method of skipping two entire screens to get back to the battle. i wasnt going to mention it sense i thought it kind of pointless but i am now sense we need more kills.

- EDIT -

for the people who really need help with the battledome the first page has been edited into a full on plot guide for this part. weapon and shielding recommendations and all that and what to do and how to do it. check it out.

But that only works for one-hit kills. ;)

So they capped it huh. Well Im sort of glad too. I only killed 100 so now im just havin to kill them to qualify for the prizes. They are getting harder for me now. 0:)

Lol, I had TWO leaf shields in my SDB! Didn't know they were useful, so I'm selling them for probably the lowest price you can find atm! Even checked the Super show wizard to find the lowest price! :D (Am I allowed to post this btw? :P)

Lol, I had TWO leaf shields in my SDB! Didn't know they were useful, so I'm selling them for probably the lowest price you can find atm! Even checked the Super show wizard to find the lowest price! :D (Am I allowed to post this btw? :P)

well it is partaining to the plot in respects of i did mention the leaf shield as a good defensive item. but lets try not to turn this into the world of posted shop items. perhaps we should make a war shop thread in this area, a thread for all trading of weaponery and defensive items. honestly id like to trade up for a scuzzys comb i just dont have the np right now but i got items.

-edit-

ill let someone else make that, im content with staying the plot guy and let someone else do something important XD

A new thread would be a good idea! But you said earlier in the thread that leaf shields were sold for 20-30k, so I just thought I should mention I was selling them for 18k before anyone else found out :) Sorry for being off topic!

By the way, Shadaw, in your first post, if you haven't already, discuss the tiers, how you qualify for them, and how to find them. A lot of people seem to have questions on that.

lol you dont have to apologize to me im not a moderator. but yea its a good idea to stay on topic. so how many has everyone killed so far im upto 150 kills

i think i did but ill reread and check. <- {saying to livvy about the tiers}

Modifyed my post to make that section more clear as to what it means.

Ok everyone, Omg, finally got the previous step completely beaten! Anyway, I found something interesting in terms of the other opponents. I went to the Stone Dome and found this:

Character

(Click to challenge) Difficulty Played Won Lost Drawn

Shadow Usul

(250000 left in Neopia) 25 + 0 You have not fought this challenger yet

Was the _____ left in Neopia always there???? I never fought one of these before (and I'm not too confident in my pets o____o although i'll try my luck with the strongest one). But maybe this is the next character???? What does everyone think?

Oh, and as a side thing, I only killed 19 shadow things (the other one that looks like mud, not the usul) ;_; so I'm waaaay behind with everyone! But, I'm trying =)

Announcements