Step three

Shadaw the Rampage

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea i had to learn the hard way -- i had painted my pet royal and she got really sad and turned blue :grrr:

So if you want them to stay the color they are -- be careful!!!!

Oh no! That's one expensive mistake. Just out of curiosity, how depressed was your pet before it turned blue?

But that only works for one-hit kills. ;)

Actually, it works regardless of how many turns the battle lasted, at least in Firefox. Like I said, it's not a big deal, but with the lag we get in war/plot battling, getting back to the challenger page without actually loading any pages can help.

ETA: My pet got zapped by Boochi a few days ago. Turning from Baby to Blue would be an improvement.

Kill count: 1371

Actually, it works regardless of how many turns the battle lasted, at least in Firefox. Like I said, it's not a big deal, but with the lag we get in war/plot battling, getting back to the challenger page without actually loading any pages can help.

Kill count: 1371

oddly enough id replyed under that message saying basically the same thing.

My battling pet is a baby. It used to be blue, then I painted it. I would hate for it to turn back to blue.

To those who dislike like baby pets, why? I love my baby Shoyru, so I'm having a hard time seeing the other side of the argument.

EDIT: BRUTES ARE OUT. Difficulty: 25

To those who dislike like baby pets, why? I love my baby Shoyru, so I'm having a hard time seeing the other side of the argument.

Well, some of us don't really like the ongoing cute-ification of the pets. It would be nice to have a pet that looks at least a little fierce when it's crushing horrific, soul-sucking minions of darkness. Besides, my pet is currently a koi, and the baby koi doesn't even have cuteness going for it--it's just a little, round, blue blob. I don't plan to leave him a koi, anyway; that's just what he happened to be when I finished labbing him.

Announcements