Step three

Shadaw the Rampage

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im upto 40 and i just upgraded to a new weapon {hefts up the Bow of the Hegelob, a 9 iconer doing 3 earth, 3 water, 3 fire all for just 40k from the shenkuu weapon shop}

im upto 166 shadows, 40 brutes right now. im holding off on the brutes till wave three. so that logically i can pummel the brutes easyer. the shadows are posing a serious threat to ice_blink right now though {my battle pet}

The negg is not a bad little bonus. Of course, we can't trade it in right now, but I suspect most people would rather sell it, anyway.Has anyone checked whether negg prices are down overall? For those inclined to sell, it might be better to hang on to it, and sell it after the plot is over.

@Balance: Can you link your UL? :D I want to see what kind of stuff you have there.

Done. I've been around for a while. I haven't trained Waedd at all consistently, but the lab ray, plot participation, and sheer time have left him pretty powerful. I've started training him regularly to overcome the lab rat effects, so the Neggery being closed for the plot is a little frustrating--I'm out of Armoured Neggs. He needs several hundred more levels before I can use a school to train anything other than his level again.

i agree with wemblin they are way down and they tend to give them out as prizes a lot lately. i could really do with something that'd allow me to make the np to upgrade to a SoS right about now. or even a faerie sling shot!

did you make sure to see if it was equipped? and does it show up when you fight punchbag bob?

{leaps into a group of shadows going "rrrrrahhhh!!!!!! one shadow down, two shadows down, three shadows down, four shadows down}

Sticky hands are disabled during plots with battles. TNT learned years ago that players are happy to steal and use the uber-weapons of plot bosses. For a while, they just put something useless, like a toy or piece of food in the first equipment slot*, but they eventually tweaked the system to disable sticky hands instead.

*You can still see this on some of the regular one-player challengers.

Sticky hands are disabled during plots with battles. TNT learned years ago that players are happy to steal and use the uber-weapons of plot bosses. For a while, they just put something useless, like a toy or piece of food in the first equipment slot, but they eventually tweaked the system to disable sticky hands instead.

really? i didnt know about that.... then again that makes perfect sense.

Hmm, just checked and nope, it doesn't show up for punching bag bob either but he doesn't attack so there would be nothing to steal. But it is definitely equipped.

Edit: thanks for the info about plots! It does still work in all the 1player ones I've done before.

You dont actually keep the weapons you steal in regualr bd fights right? and yaay im glad i woke up and was able to qualify for the next tier.

Oh ok so its another weapon. Thank you for telling me. Lol I only did battledome in the past for the defenders of neopia and im stuck on them atm so I dont knowmuch about it. Sorry.

Announcements