Step three

Shadaw the Rampage

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of the little demons areshowing up on my list of people I can battle. weird....Doesn't really matter anyway because can't beat the stupid things.

anyone still lending weapons, i have psillias fighting fan (or however that is spelled) and the green leaf shield. for some reason i cant beat this one emeny at the bd! (trying to get those meerca brothers!)

back to topic -- i am so glad for the break. now i'm ready for the next comic!

I am very unhappy that there was no plot update today. :grrr: Why couldn't they have left the Wraiths for another day if they didn't plan on having an update today? :sad01_anim:

well what'd they expect when were expected to fight 7 million wraiths and alfter about 500 for middle range people and 15 for none battledome people.

that left about 1/5 the population who can afford a 11m weapon to fight. im not one of em

I'm pretty sure the Wraiths' difficulties were pretty much standard. 8, 25, and 40?

Maraqua had 7, 15, and 37 (Rank 1), Tales of Woe had 15, 35, 50 (Second Wave, First Wave was 8, 10, 12), and even Meridell vs. Darigan had 20, 50, 60 (Meridell) and 25, 40, 56 (Darigan).

Did those battles go on as long as this did, though? With the same type of increases? This is the first plot I have had the chance to do as it went along. Last plot I was offline for the duration of it, so missed out.

-Sky

Can anyone tell me why the wraiths aren't showing up for me anymore?

The BD part of the plot is over, so none of the Wraiths are available anymore. That part of the plot can no longer be completed.

Announcements