Step three

Shadaw the Rampage

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Into the Fray:

10th October 17:06 - Just when things seemed to be going our way, a new kind of wraith has joined the fray: the Shadow Wraith Fury! Mighty and terrible, only the most powerful Neopets can stand before them. Things aren't looking good for Hanso, Xandra, and the others.

EDIT: Many people on the NB seem to think that the 5th tier will be the final tier. I think this is a leftover from the speculation that 5oaK might be achieved by qualifying for five tiers. But they still seem convinced...

Good to know, I just need to get one more win against a fury in the next wave to get the 5 of a kind achievement, then cap out on the furies and brutes. It's gonna be challenging....Anyone know when this battle is expected to end?

Achievement Earned!

You have earned an achievement for completing a hidden task!

Five of a Kind

Head on over to your Fearless Deeds to admire your greatness.

yaaay <3 now to try to cap the brutes at least.

It seems that when people have reached the cap for the minions, brutes, and furies, they randomly get bonus items when they fight past the cap. The items I've heard of winning include codestones, bottled faeries, books, and maps so far.

Yeah, that kind of stuff. And doubtful. I believe it just began today. As far as I've heard, no one has gotten anything for sur-capping the Minions. (I didn't.) And I haven't even capped Brutes yet, so I can't test that.

Yeah, that kind of stuff. And doubtful. I believe it just began today. As far as I've heard, no one has gotten anything for sur-capping the Minions. (I didn't.) And I haven't even capped Brutes yet, so I can't test that.

People have recieved bonus items from the minions and brutes, just to let everyone know, but it's more common to recieve items when facing the furies.

HP for HP, I find the Fury's to be easier than the Brutes, but once the wins stack up, I'm sure they will become much more difficult. Will probably have to try and draw with them to get it, if enough pop up. This may actually end up being the last tier, which will make hitting 30 much more difficult. Finally capped +1 on the Brutes.

I found that Psellias Fighting Fan and Stone Club work best, in conjunction with timing the use of Drain Life, Burrow, Sink, Leaf Shield and a Greater Healing Scroll. If you have those, and can last past that, using the club, Leaf Shield and defend, it's not a problem.

-Sky

HP for HP, I find the Fury's to be easier than the Brutes, but once the wins stack up, I'm sure they will become much more difficult. Will probably have to try and draw with them to get it, if enough pop up. This may actually end up being the last tier, which will make hitting 30 much more difficult. Finally capped +1 on the Brutes.

I found that Psellias Fighting Fan and Stone Club work best, in conjunction with timing the use of Drain Life, Burrow, Sink, Leaf Shield and a Greater Healing Scroll. If you have those, and can last past that, using the club, Leaf Shield and defend, it's not a problem.

-Sky

downsize too. that stops 50% of all icons. other than the stone club you basically described my set and skills XD

I don't understand why we think the 5th tier will be the final tier. Someone care to explain?

i have been curious about that two. i think its because of the rumor of only 7,500,000 monsters or something and it somehow = 5 tiers.

downsize too. that stops 50% of all icons. other than the stone club you basically described my set and skills XD

I have that as well for backup, but haven't had to employ it as of yet with the Fury's. Plenty of times with the Brutes, though.

It probably won't be the final tier, but if it is, it will make things more difficult for some of us as I mentioned. And if the rumor is 7.5M of them, then there would be 10 tiers lol. I don't see that as a possibility, although I do see the timing for it ending by midnight as a possibility, which one more tier wouldn't accomplish, but that is me.

-Sky

I'm going to guess we probably have 'til the next chapter. But I really don't know.

Also, :O A battle noob I met on the boards has been NMing me a bunch of questions, and just gifted me a Red Frost Cannon for "all my help". ^_^

Announcements