Step three

Shadaw the Rampage

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, this step is REALLY annoying me. I couldn't play for a while, because of my pets health, + mine, because I have a cold. So I'm still on the first wraith. (There's none left in Neopia, for the other two)

Really bugging me. i hate the battledome.

I've managed to get, 'A winner is you' & Stand your ground' But I don't understand the last one, :/

I do feel kinda bad because I've had no problem defeating any of the Wraiths so far, I've been zapping my main pet with the lab ray for years so her stats, mainly her hp, are really good. SO to help anyone out I'm keen to do what hrtbrk said and lend out a greater healing scroll if anyone thinks it'll help them finish the last challenge. Probably somewhere around 80-100k collat would be nice, neomail me if you're interested. It's nighttime here so I'll be around for the next few hours.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Oh, if anyone could also tell me what the "enemy cap" means too that would be nice...

Oh, if anyone could also tell me what the "enemy cap" means too that would be nice...

While you can kill as many of each type of wraith as you like, only a certain number, the "enemy cap", will count towards your plot points in the end. :yes: You can look under your Fearless Deeds to check whether or not you've reached the cap (look under the number of kills for each wraith type).

I'm addicted to essence of everlasting apple! That'll completely heal you too!

I have 50 Minion kills (saving up more for another tier just in case) 21 brute and 6 fury.... but its getting really slow going with the brutes!! Its like lose 3 tie 1 win 1 lose 4 :( I'm using an ice club and brain tree splinters and scarab rings... and burrow :| But he hits me when I burrow still... grrrrrrr!! I wish I was stronger! Shadaw you must be super amazing awesomely strong!

not really im just no offense when i say this but i was just a little more prepaired than most people. my pstillias fan is being blocked so i hav to use a bow of the dead and a bow of the heglob

While I guess they aren't quite optimal for these particular enemies, Ylana's Blaster and Ramtor's Spellbook worked as pretty good constants for me throughout the war. My equipment is okay I guess, the main problem is that Stalker (my battle pet) isn't highly trained enough to handle these enemies near their caps. :(

Those blasted wraiths have run off and started picnicking on the job! AFTER THEM!!! :angry:

While I guess they aren't quite optimal for these particular enemies, Ylana's Blaster and Ramtor's Spellbook worked as pretty good constants for me throughout the war. My equipment is okay I guess, the main problem is that Stalker (my battle pet) isn't highly trained enough to handle these enemies near their caps. :(

O.o thing is yours is actually higher than most peoples ive seen. a lot of people are angry there pets are all level one and losing in one round vs the minions.

again dewberry reviver 200 neopoints way cheaper just as good as everlasting apple.

I heard ya! I just had already bought TONS of EOEA! But I'm out now! I've beated 9 furys now!

My max hp is 47! but I've been training my pet in everything so all my stats are almost even... I've been beefing up HP the most lately... I don't know if that helps or not!

and I'm loving my downsize AND my burrow... I don't think I could do this without burrow :D

Sadly there are no furys left and I'm not fighting anymore brutes!! So I get a break!

Announcements