Step three

Shadaw the Rampage

I, oddly enough, am enjoying battling. And I've only got 4 Fury kills to go before I hit the cap! ^_^

As for when this will end... whenever the next chapter comes out, I reckon. Or possibly midnight NST tonight. But likely soon. They've given enough time for most people to hit caps, it seems.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be several hours before I can rejoin the fray.

For those who are still trying to reach the Five of a Kind deed, I'm willing to loan out a weapon or two. Specifically, I can loan out an Ylana's Blaster. I'll only loan it out to someone who was established on this forum before the fighting started (I don't want anyone to sign up just to scam me out of a weapon). I can also offer one of my Shovel Pluses; they're not very good weapons, but they might help against these earth-heavy critters. I think they've just been sitting in my SDB since the invasion of Meridell.

Again, this is only for those trying for the deed; once you've achieved the deed, I'll expect any weapons you've borrowed to be returned so I can loan them to someone else. If no one wants them to chase the deed, we can talk about borrowing them to chase the cap.

Current record:

Minions--2309

Brutes--801

Furies--174

You qualify for the tier prize if you defeat one enemy (doesn't matter which one) in that tier. They're is no real reason to continue fighting after the cap, since it doesn't contribute to your plot points.

That's what I thought, too. Thank you!

I beg to differ: there is very much reason to fit sur-cap. 1) It helps clear those tiers. 2) You might get stuff! Like Neggs and Bottled Faeries and Codestones.

Don't give up yet, Spritzie! Try for a draw, and don't be afraid to lose. You said you're fighting with Kali? Try Spritzie (that feels funny to say :P); her stats are much better, even if her HP is lower.

if no ones taking you up on the borrowing a ylanas blaster balance can i borrow it for a few minutes? id just like to see if it'd of made any diffrence during the fighting if i hadnt of sold mine.

If no one has asked for it in pursuit of the deed by the time I get home (about 2-3 hours from now), sure.

fair enough. i cant offer collateral as i just dont have it. but i will at least trade my winged scarab as a show of good faith that im not gonna make off with your blaster XD

oh and this was just released

11th October 11:24 - While the Shadow Wraith Furies have yet to defeat our heroes, their power has taken a tremendous toll on the heroic warriors of Neopia. Reinforcement are needed if the battle is to end in our favour!

lol xD i feel like im covering all aspects of this plot and war lol XD which is hillarious to me becuase i used to be that guy who'd go "plot? whats a plot?" i missed out on most of the plots because i had no clue what i was doing.

i just find it a little funny im the guy giving the advice XD

You're not covering it alone, Shadaw. ;) *pulls on report hat and tucks dual-wielded pencils in hair*

There's a lot of speculation on tiers, but the best answer is: No one really knows. it's up to TNT. And well, you know TNT. :P

11 more Furies for the Cap.

I've gotten one accidental Draw against the Brutes, but so far they're all wins.

Shadow Wraith Minion (127 wins)

Shadow Wraith Brute (41 wins, 1 draw)

Shadow Wraith Fury (19 wins)

I can probably get up to 175 for Minion, and 50 for Brute, but I doubt I can get to 30 for Fury since my HP/Damage is relatively low.

Would probably be so much better if I had the next STR boost but that's 15 stat points away, and I'd rather get to Level 30 (two trains away) for Sink.

Training Schedule:

+ Level (29)

+ Level (30)

+ STR (41) [i forget if my 63 HP actually prevents me from training STR, but if it doesn't...]

+ STR (42)

+ STR (55)

Lovely.

If ties didn't count I'd be out of luck :| I cringe every time I beat a Fury!!! So far I'm at 51, 40, and 13.... not sure how much more i'm going to be able to do on the fury front! It would be alot easier if everytime I went to restock my snowballs and revivors it didn't say "shop reported for profanity" or whatever it stinkin says!!! That just ticks me off...

Oh and whoever asked about the snowballs.... I'm a Sticky snowball fan myself! I have that and the ice club and it deals about 40 damage each turnish!

Ha! I capped them all! Now time to blow all out and see how much damage I can really do. :evil: (I, for one, don't care jack squat about my BD score, and have no fear of losses.)

Good luck to all!

I was the one interested in the Snowballs, but I'm getting 42-50 with my Compass + Blaster. I'm curious as to whether getting a few 15-icon Muffins is worth it...

I'm a fan of tortured snowball - does 10 icons for 200 np, and is much cheaper than the muffins (http://idb.finalhit.org/indepth/id/1660)! I use one every round in combination with golden compass, downsize, lesser healing scroll and leaf shield. I've reached the cap on the two first shadows, working on the last one.

Announcements