TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well this is crazy. hmm so that means anywhere with faeries is down and there all stone. im going out on a limb here but could it be someone with a relic paint brush painting them all stone for a attempt at world domination? {coughslothcough}

well this is crazy. hmm so that means anywhere with faeries is down and there all stone. im going out on a limb here but could it be someone with a relic paint brush painting them all stone for a attempt at world domination? {coughslothcough}

You know, that's the most logical theory of all....Sloth...MWAHAHAHA*coughhackdie*

lord darigan while mildly evil has no real reason to go alfter every faerie in neopia. id sooner wadger it was sloth. also notice that the faerie holding the pie that pie is stone. the pies on the table are not. therefor it leads me to the conclusion its not tampered with food {rubs chin}

But the flowers, and whatever they're wearing/holding etc. are stone. Also, TNT posted on Facebook:

We were getting ready to direct you to the grand opening of the annual Faerie Festival, when we discovered that all the Faeries had been turned to stone... What could have caused such a catastrophe?

I know, Faerieland is so laggy, yet today it seemed faster for some reason....

maybe I just imagined it.

could be less graphics use...if all the faeries are stone you can't do things...so yeah...less images are being used which in turn saves them space which means less lag...

Maybe all the faeries are gone forever :ohno:

No, TNT's not that mean. :yes:

If they were gone forever they'd have just deleted Faerieland...right? But that would be dumb anyways, cuz they have put effort into Faerieland...and unless they're releasing more than one new world...no even then I can't see it...TNT can be mean, but NOT that mean...

If they were gone forever they'd have just deleted Faerieland...right? But that would be dumb anyways, cuz they have put effort into Faerieland...and unless they're releasing more than one new world...no even then I can't see it...TNT can be mean, but NOT that mean...

True...And they'd probably lose half of their players...Until we came back a week later :laughingsmiley:

Someone posted this on my guild boards

New Plot Confirmation!

A Spanish FAQ regarding the faeries turning to stone has been found, it would appear that this is the beginning of a new plot called The Faeries* Ruin!

And the angels sang.

Yay! New Plot; I've been waiting for a good one!

Announcements