TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm enjoying the TFR plot, I never did the Moltara event, was in my I can't be bothered with neo phase =(

Enjoying the Negg deflation prices, managed to get a few hundred of those, might buy more before the plot finishes, lol I'm up to date on all the steps/achievements, just hope I can get all the others that come out, always paranoid about that, I like to be 100% whenever possible.

I did have a cool little thought while reading the Balthazar discovering FR story, All the Faerie pets should have been turned relic/stone for the duration of the plot, would have been pretty nifty.

I do have a bit of a problem though, I've been going to the HT everyday for the past week, looking at the Marbles...I want them..but I enjoy my bank account figure more =p I think I'm going to have to close my eyes and buy them one day and be happy, I'll be happy with them, not going to regret it but it's a big chunk of change ....plus I kinda want to wait for the prize shop, see what's there, I doubt this will happen but I'd like to see a Mirror Replica in their that freezes, long shot of it happening but it would be nice.

I'm enjoying the TFR plot, I never did the Moltara event, was in my I can't be bothered with neo phase =(

Enjoying the Negg deflation prices, managed to get a few hundred of those, might buy more before the plot finishes, lol I'm up to date on all the steps/achievements, just hope I can get all the others that come out, always paranoid about that, I like to be 100% whenever possible.

I did have a cool little thought while reading the Balthazar discovering FR story, All the Faerie pets should have been turned relic/stone for the duration of the plot, would have been pretty nifty.

I do have a bit of a problem though, I've been going to the HT everyday for the past week, looking at the Marbles...I want them..but I enjoy my bank account figure more =p I think I'm going to have to close my eyes and buy them one day and be happy, I'll be happy with them, not going to regret it but it's a big chunk of change ....plus I kinda want to wait for the prize shop, see what's there, I doubt this will happen but I'd like to see a Mirror Replica in their that freezes, long shot of it happening but it would be nice.

im kinda in the same boat, i dont have nearly that many neopoints but if i scrounged together everything i had i could get a honey potion before the next wave of enemies, but id like to wait for the the plot prizes to come out and see what i can get with points and see if there is a possible weapon that will help me out if so ill buy them with neopoints as well cause i know after a time they will inflate

When the Faeries were first turned to stone (and before it was announced it was a plot) there was some discussion about the status of Faerie pets and petpets. But all the owners of Faerie pets here, found them to be safe.

It would have been cool. Though I could foresee TNT having issues getting them turned back to Faerie afterwards. :laughingsmiley:

Hasn't TNT normally started the battle later in the week, just in time for the weekend? I'm just excited about making some np on my stock of potions. I've got my pet up to the 35 boosts, so she'll do what damage she can, but I don't think she can make it to the 55 boost before the battle begins.

Hasn't TNT normally started the battle later in the week, just in time for the weekend? I'm just excited about making some np on my stock of potions. I've got my pet up to the 35 boosts, so she'll do what damage she can, but I don't think she can make it to the 55 boost before the battle begins.

in the time from the last opponents ive made it from my 35 boosts to the 55 boosts on both defence and attack, ive also gotten my pet sink, and i got my hp up to 50(hoping to make it to 55) but since i cant afford any new epuipment ill do my best against the six new opponents coming out

they got deflated? if so im think i might go buy some...

EDIT: NEW THEORY! I bet the haunted weapons shopkeeper is related to this plot...look at the items he was selling

Staff of Impenetrable Gloom

1 in stock

Cost: 34,830 NP

Spooky Ring

1 in stock

Cost: 56,935 NP

Skeletal Fire Gun

1 in stock

Cost: 65,048 NP

Ghostkerchief Dagger

1 in stock

Cost: 27,812 NP

Spirit Bottle

1 in stock

Cost: 62,476 NP

Ghostkerchief Bag

1 in stock

Cost: 23,483 NP

Ghostkerchief Hammer

1 in stock

Cost: 26,355 NP

Rotten Jack-O-Lantern Bomb

1 in stock

Cost: 22,860 NP

Helm of Despair

1 in stock

Cost: 79,219 NP

Jar of Meepit Eyes

1 in stock

Cost: 13,983 NP

Ghostkerchief Bracers

1 in stock

Cost: 26,472 NP

Battle Bones

1 in stock

Cost: 39,855 NP

Pumpkin Launcher

1 in stock

Cost: 39,673 NP

Bubbling Cauldron OF DOOM

1 in stock

Cost: 71,702 NP

Demonic Bow

1 in stock

Cost: 40,829 NP

Haunted Shield

1 in stock

Cost: 57,775 NP

Bone Mace

1 in stock

Cost: 59,945 NP

Stale Candy Blade

1 in stock

Cost: 23,002 NP

Sophies Wooden Spoon

1 in stock

Cost: 68,567 NP

Spider on a String

1 in stock

Cost: 6,846 NP

Scythe of Eternal Darkness

1 in stock

Cost: 30,613 NP

Sophies Elixir

1 in stock

Cost: 145,037 NP

RING A BELL?especially for people like dante *hint*

they got deflated? if so im think i might go buy some...

RING A BELL?especially for people like dante *hint*

That I know of anyway, I thought Negg's (The brown normal 1 point negg's) we're usually 5k or something, I might be wrong, but now their like 1,500np, I'm not a Negg buyer usually so last time I saw them they weren't cheap. (well under 2k)

No new plot step again..me a sad panda =( they had 2 parts i nthe comic where they could do a puzzle or battle but it looked pretty rushed =(

Yes, it makes sense that monster that are related to Haunted Woods would use Haunted Weaponry. xD

Eh, Neggs have deflated. The good, cheap neggs are generally 1500 NPs per Negg Point, and now they are at 1300. I've racked few hundred to wait till the faeries return. Since everyone starts using them, the price will rise to 1800ish, I hope. I thus make 500 NP profit for each negg point, of which 700 have I.

(I mention did not, but International Yoda talking day today is)

And I'm annoyed. They had a huge omgbbqghould in the ruins, and they just skipped battling. They better foloow them by Friday or I really will start getting some symptoms of not battling enough. As if 1000 Chia Clown wins in 4 days would be enough.

This might sound completely cold hearted, but wouldn't it be cool if you got a little faerie statue everytime you released a bottled faerie during the plot? But then... faerie prices would sky rocket even higher!

Edit:

Faeries still work right now, however you just can't get quests.

Actually, you can still receive faerie quests. You just can't complete them. I got a fire faerie quest several days into the plot.

Actually no they modified that and jokingly said "we will have to remind the faeries you cant do things while your petrified" in a old Neopian Times issue. Not to argue with you but they stopped doing that. XD This plot has gotta be terrible for people who finally got a FFQ and cant complete it!

Actually no they modified that and jokingly said "we will have to remind the faeries you cant do things while your petrified" in a old Neopian Times issue. Not to argue with you but they stopped doing that. XD This plot has gotta be terrible for people who finally got a FFQ and cant complete it!

Thanks for correcting me. I must have gotten my quest before they changed it. I was so excited about being able to use the shop wizard for a quest. :) Now about that plot... How about an update TNT?!

Thanks for correcting me. I must have gotten my quest before they changed it. I was so excited about being able to use the shop wizard for a quest. :) Now about that plot... How about an update TNT?!

Not correcting so much as you were just slightly out of date. With as long as this plot has gone on its understandable you wouldn't remember a neopian times entry from what august?

Im so happy I finished this step lol. I love puzzles but this one left me scratching my head... more because of the endless clicking the wrong door in the caves and not being able to get out... *is horrible with directions*

For Shane for Wax

By the way um I think Shane is really pretty as well <3

Heh. That she is. :) She was pretty epic in Dexter.

I'm glad you got it. I was so confused when I tried to do it. Livvy ended up walking me through it, step by step.

I'm really hoping for just a puzzle step. I'm not ready for battling. (Besides, don't they usually release BD steps towards the end of the week?)

I hate battling. I can't battle worth beans. :(

I believe he was getting the figure from the Lenny Conundrum average and total enemies fought, Shadaw. ;) Never rule anyone out, really. I'll be out there beating minion butt and getting my own whooped by the stronger opponents. But at least I'll be out there.

*huggles Lili* I'm so proud of you, girl. And I promise, I'll get you a paintbrush when we're done with all this. ^_^

Announcements